so the truth

I made a layout and did nothing on my travel album. ;)....it is all good. I love this picture of my little sister at the beach last year. I snapped it as she was walking across the street. She hates to take pictures, why I don't know because she is beautiful. She has an awesome spirit and she understands me to a fault. Made it simple in about forty minutes.


Finding inspiration sometimes can be hard when you have lost your mojo. Almost a year ago I found on Kristina's blog a great idea. To make a PLAY album to create in every morning to get your creative juices to flow. I finally started mine yesterday. The above photo is the first entry for the album. I am loving this, because their are no rules, which can sometimes limit my creativity. The picture is from a trip to the beach last year. A place that I love and this beach has the best shops and boardwalk in my opinion. I will probably post a picture of each page here on my blog everyday until I have the album full of goodness. :) I hope this inspires you to push yourself creatively as well and to find your style.

have a fun inspirational day
xo-out

14 comments:

  1. gosh... love this layout of ur sis... pretty.. and the inspo book... rawkin... gotta do one.. love it! and.. yes.. found the KI paper. gonna order it when I have to order some other things too so i don't have to pay shipping on just a couple sheets of paper! thanks for compliments on the digi stuff that josh made! and what bout that layout Adrienne Looman did for me.. how sweet is she?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all so stunning. I love, love, love that layout of your sister. She IS beautiful. I love the idea behind the play album. Too coo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt B.G.1:16 PM

    Vee, thanks for the layout. You are awesome and such an inspiration at the same time. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt B.G.1:21 PM

    Vee, I meant to also say, thanks for dedicating a layout to me. It really made my day and I thank you tremendously. Okay, I am going to go and do some work. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout of your sister.And yes we sometimes do lose our creative juices. I am going have to try that thanks.You have a creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cynthia2:30 PM

    love the layout!! ok give it up tell how you did that second page whats the products you know we all need to make our copy! I love the look of it, fresh, creative, touching hmm is it a board book? Thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. I found your blog on B.E.M's blog. I actually saw that LO of your sister today on 2Peas...very cool!

    Hope you don't mind me stopping by. Feel free to do the same :-). Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the LO's you've been creating. Love that idea of creating a little something just to get your creativity going. oh and your link to your baby face layout was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome.

    love the idea to get the mojo flowin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. milkcan3:01 AM

    What fun! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your layouts! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the layout of your sister. Wondeful work

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the use of hambly here...very pretty and love the one of your sister!!! just totallyloving your style!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo