what do you love


I love to:
*decorate
*entertain
*create
*sing( no great voice but love it when a song feels my heart and makes me want to dance
*dancing
*shoes
*color
*cookouts (hmmm....nice weather makes me want to grill YAYYYY)
*weekends
*clean, crisp cold sheets
*clothes dried on a clothes line

*regina specktor
*spring days like this one

Layout from my play album I created this morning. Simple but I love the colors. I was so tempted to fuss over it but left it alone because I had to remember this is for fun. :)
xo-out
eta~mini album- Maya Road 6x6 chipboard album

6 comments:

  1. so presh girl! love it... and love ur list and I am totally with you 100% on every single thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo col - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list, girlie.
    and i love your blog cuz it makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your style! So cute and sophisticated! Keep up that creativity!

    Chat soon
    -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list and love that page:-D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo