wtf,funny

I am not really watching American Idol, but this is too funny not to post. My sister sent this to me this morning. Nicole Kidman looks pretty cool with the Sanjaya shag. LMBOL...but Randy now that is pure comedy. LOL What do you think? Have a laugh or two, it's Wednesday!!
xo-out
ps. I am slow with the scrappage this week, but was able to do some more with the travel log this morning. Thanks for all of the don't worry vibes yesterday. I am a little more "it will be ok" today. Positive thoughts= positive reactions, so says the Secret, right?!!

10 comments:

  1. LOL! Thanks for the laugh!! Anderson Cooper cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is hilarious! It actually looks like Britney's real hair in that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your blog link on 2peas.....very funny post about the hair. hahaha..gotta love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That was too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that you posted this...what a hoot! i hadn't seen this...i will spread the joy!

    goodnight friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely histerical girl... O GOODNESS!! haha. Actually think Brit looks better bald! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay, i think i just threw up in my mouth.
    he
    creeps
    me out

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo