another manic monday


Another Monday!! Chill weekend, went to Georgetown but did not go shooping. Parking was crazy. I am guessing because of the final four madness and it was beautiful plus the Cherry blossoms are in bloom. We will have to try again another time and def. go earlier next time. But I totally love going into to the city. So much hussle and bustle. Love it!! I did this layout for the design team search at SOML. The challenge is to make a layout of your favorite number. My favorite number is two! I used some of my new Hambly. I love the graph line!! Love that product...good stuff. :) I am also working on my April submissions for JLMS as well. I finished up one layout this morning, will try to post soon. I also have some more pages in my PLAY album to post. Can you believe it is April!! We are a month away from vacation. YAY...can't wait. :)
have a great day!!
xo-out

10 comments:

  1. girl, this is so presh. dying to get some new hambly. do tell... where'd u get? i am saving til the site carries it... want LOTS... free shipping... woo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That LO is cute! That owl rocks, too... I am patiently waiting for all that new Hambly goodness. I also still need to order my JLMS stuff for April! BEtter get on that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! Where'd you get the new Hambly?! Brat. HeeHee
    Love your page. Too cute that owl is.
    Have a fun Monday chica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is super!
    really.
    love the new hambly and can't wait to get my grubby hands on some.
    best of luck with the DT, not like you need it though.
    this is seriously a shoe in i think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is great. I love the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute layout!! And you're right that's it's hard to believe it's April already. And we had snow today!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout Vee! You're rocking the HAMBLY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your LO rocks as usual!
    Wish you luck with the DT, you're so talented!
    Hey it's Prison Break tonight! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout. I just love the feel of this one. I hope they recognize such a talented lady! So excited for your vacation. I truly hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layout!! Can't wait to get my hambly on the way. Continue singing that song.... wish it was sunday LOL

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo