i am here


busy trying to finish a swap, cj and just having fun playing. Did lots this weekend with a balance of creativity, yard work,laundry, vegging with the fam and having some down time. Having alot of fun playing with embossing!! Yes, I am a convert!! Robyn hooked me on to it when I was at Scrapmasters.(plus KC is the queen of the emboss) lol...still making some rookie errors but it is all good. I love it and even did it on the Hambly lo of Saadiq below. So addicted now and speaking of addictions. Have you tried the new Fontwerks rubs? They are like butter!! Love them so much!! I have to reframe myself from using them on everypage, because only have one pack. :( But pick up some if you can, they are on my Snapshot lo below too.


love Purple Onion stamps!! they look wicked emboss!! (wicked..love that word as of late) lol
have a fab monday, it is going to be 80 here today, wahooo!!!
xo-out.

18 comments:

  1. Wow, you have some amazing art going on there. Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you used all of the products Vee!!!
    I've never embossed anything- must try it someitme! I am sure it can become *wicked* addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, AWESOME layouts... for sure. Gonna have to try one on a hambly trans myself now! Thanks for the inspo... and the ones in the other post... RAD... love them. Want those fontwerks rubs... Almost VACA time!! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layouts sweetie ;)
    I need those stamps too though LOL...

    Have great day
    Emine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the Hambly. I have so much of it that I bought and have not used. I must remedy that. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. me & my son say wicked all the time too,thanks to harry potter,lol!!
    love your latest art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. vee!! holy wow :) love the layouts and creativeness! i spy some fontwerks rubs too :) youre one super cool lady! so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need to teach me to emboss. We shall talk about this on Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your embossing! And can you stop rubbing your VACA in my face. LOL Just take me with you. :P LOL
    So excited for you! Man you're gonna have fun. Did I say excited I meant jealeous! HaHaHa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so want to get into embossing and alcohol inks...so much fun to be had with stamps! And I need the Fontwerks rubs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I have to get me some of those Fontwerks rub-ons...they look so good! And as always, your layouts are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. is that a see through layout?
    love it...wow!
    fun stuff here vee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love your layout and album! I am embossed challenged! LOL!

    Have a great week sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love black, white, and grays.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just found your website and love your style and LO's! :) Very cool and fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love love love the transparent layout! so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOWZERS girl these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing layout!! Love the colors.
    Must try the rub-ons:-D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo