reflections


*photos in layouts by Tisha McCuiston**
So glad the weekend is almost here. I know I say that often but I am especially this weekend. I am so eXcited about my class with Kristina Contes and meeting my girl Robyn. I know we will have a fabu time. :) I made these two layout with my ZingBOOM goodies. These papers were so much fun to play with. I have more but need to finish them up. Thinking about making another mini, they are so addictive. :) I have one in mind, just have to brainstorm about it a little more.

I know you all have been following the VT massacre. I am in such disbelief about this mass killing. How could one person have so much disregard and lack of respect for human life? My sister graduated from Radford University (which is minutes away from VT). So I know the community is reeling. Both Radford and Blacksburg are small communites with big hearts. Both communties totally support the schools and students. I would never in a million years think that something like this would happen there to a place that in many ways is pure. I know that sounds strange but everything there is slower, everyone speaks to everyone, people take a moment to talk and listen and more remote becasue it is in the mountains. Things like this just don't happen, but at last is has. My heart goes out to the families of the deceased, faculty, students and staff that have been effected by this terrible tragedy.


15 comments:

  1. girl... first on a good note...UR LAYOUTS ARE SLAMMIN'!!! U totally worked that zB goodness... I LOVE LOVE that paper lace... i gota find out where to get me some. I have some from my ZB kit... but would love some more!! and hunny, that second layout is just presh. i just used those thicker last night in the lime green for a BB DT layout! Be posted in May. I LOVE LOVE ur goods girl.
    on a sad note, the whole VT thing is tradgic. prayers are with the whole area. so sad. xoxo LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt BJ10:10 AM

    Vee, I love your layouts and you know how much I love pink! Nai is so precious just like her mother. Yes, the tragedy that occurred at Va. Tech is truly heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and survivors of this horrific tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous LOs.
    I have felt as though I have been punched in the stomach because of the VT massacre. This is so heartbreaking and another sign that there is no place that is safe anymore.

    ~~Nik

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your layouts... and yes, what happened at VT is just unbelievable. I agree with u, how cud a person have so much hate? I pray now for all the families affected by this.. it's gonna be a long road.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that girlie girl layout is so awesome. i keep loving that paper everytime i see it, but i wasn't in time to get a kit! : ( i will def have to find it somewhere else, you make it look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts and such a nice sentiment for the VT families. Thanks so much for your post, Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally loved that first layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new layouts. Just beautiful. I am truly saddened by the VT massacre. I am even more saddened that there were so many signs that he was sick, but no one took it seriously. I am praying for the families of the victims.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my freakin' gosh! Your layouts rock, as usual. I really like the background paper in the first layout.

    Let me know if you stumble across Skins tickets. I'd love to take my guys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love that photo in your always lo!

    you've been on a roll, cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO cute,your girl really is a girlie girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome layouts and I agree with you wholeheartedly on the VT massacre. It makes me want to hold on to my 3 babies and never let go!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl you rocked these layouts!! You always do such a good job with the photos! Now get your butt down here and let me take some down by the river with the kids :-) Mine were asking about yours the other day..Haley was like.. "When are they coming back mom?" My schedule is going to be lighter for the summer so I can be with the kiddos so we need to plan on some girl time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving those layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so sadden & sickened by the recent events. My heart pours out to all those who were effected by this traumatic event.

    Love those layouts. They are pure genius!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo