so tired but happy!!

This day rocked so much, for real!! I had the best class with Kristina. She is so awesome, sweet and totally inspiring. Enjoyed x infinity seeing her mini albums IRL. Took lots of pics and waiting for Robyn to send me some pics and so making a mini of the class and my experience. I have a totally new love of envelopes. YAAYY!!! I love my mini album from the class. Have to add some more things and then I will post. I had the best time with the ladies in the class. Plus I got to meet the super talented and sweetie Robyn. Hi girlie!!
The two layouts below are for my May DT at JLMS. I went crazy with Phoebe, but I couldn't help it. I love the pattern so as you can see it lead me to making circles. :)
Ok, off to bed


7 comments:

  1. she is very fun! and i LOVE that scalloped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOODNESS, what a FUN DAY!!! HOLY COW! It's 12:30 a.m., I just dropped KC off at the hotel, and I'm still so pumped! So much fun! I can't wait to blog it! :D Okay, I'm a dork and can't find your mail...email me and I'll send the pics after the airport! Thanks again and you are EVEN sweeter and more beautiful in real life than I thought and I already thought both of those things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw VEE, you are one lucky girl... I wish I could meet kristina IRL...

    The layouts rocks girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vee! These kayouts are awesome. I love pheobe too! Awesome designs on this paper collection.

    I am so glad you loved the class with KC! I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous LOs...Sounds like a fun weekend.

    ~~Nik

    ReplyDelete
  6. you totlaly have to post pics when you finish that mini album! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vee you are so lucky to have taken a class with the fabulous Kristina! I'm gonna stalk your blog to see pics of the class and your mini about the class.

    Your LO's are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo