ooooh



Two layouts created for the April gallery at Just Let Me Scrapbook. These were so fun to create, love fun scrapbooking. I have some challenges I want to do over the long weekend too. I think I will tackle last week's dare and the current scrapjack. :) Totally loving the new Heidi Swapp products. The damask sticker is so cool,don't you think?! Both of the pattern papers are some of my favorites, KI Memories( Favorite Line and Pet Shop) and Basic Grey (phoebe line). I love how you can match both with older papers from previous releases. I didn't look at Prison Break last night because I was scrapping but it on my DVR. May have to look at it tonight. :) Can't wait to see how everything went down. have an awesome day!!

xo-out


18 comments:

  1. girl-
    i swear if you and i went shopping together, we would reach for the EXACT SAME THINGS. we have the exact same taste and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been scrapping!!! NOw I want to! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool - love those layouts - soo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a scrappin fool! send some of that mojo my way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those layouts. Have an awesome week too!!:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are som ecool layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great layouts... so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl... these are too cute. loving it! I need to start pairing newbies w/oldies!! use some of it up! haha i have been just hoarding lately and just want to frame all the new perty paper and not cut it up!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those LO's! They are Ab Fab (;-)
    xSilvia

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful layouts! I feel inspired now and I want to scrap something!!
    Don't laugh. I have 5 weeks of Prison Break sitting on the tivo. I must get caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl you rocked those layouts! Love what you did with the HS goodies. Love that pink damask sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous layouts girl! LOVE the KI! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layouts! Those Heidi Swapp damask stickers are so cool...gotta get my hands on those :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vee, I love those layouts and I'm so jealous of your Treasure stamp, MAN I think we are only getting "play" in and I love those typeface stamps! Your layouts are so ROCKIN'!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh now i so need to use my Heidi swapp stickers.
    love what you did with them.
    you ar too darn good!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job on the layouts!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These layouts are awesome! So loving both of them...they just want to make me scrap!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo