victory

My mom received her passport yesterday!! So we are ready to go!! Thanks for all of the support and prayers :) The children and I ran some errands this morning. Saadiq picked out some spiderman trunks for the trip. He is so pysched about Spiderman 3. We took Synai to dance, got the WHIP washed, trip to AC Moore and Panera Bread. They love their cinnamon rolls. I am catching up on Grey's and Ugly Betty on the web. AHHHH....peace. Some me time while they are at their father's. I made another lo for the play album, mean people suck because well they do. I changed my posting as you can see, no more anon comments. Received a quite nasty one the other day and well I am not a nasty to person so I don't want my blog to be either. So this lo was my frustation with MP. LOL, also tackled dare 65. Innocence as a child is so sweet. You have no clue of the world around you and the dangers you may encounter. you just play, eat, sleep and have fun in your little world. The pic is of me in my backyard. I am really into scrapping the old pics as of late.
off to watch Ugly Betty!!
have a great Saturday, love Saturdays
xo-out!


9 comments:

  1. Man I love these layouts, Vee! You're so talented...and the Dares are awesome, aren't they!? Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow sweetie... Who has the nerve to give you a nasty comment??!!! I will personally Kick their *ss ..

    WTG girlie... Your layout are beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vee- Have a great trip! The LO's look great. Great way to outlet those neg feelings! Mean people do suck- I can't believe someone left YOU a less that friendly comment- not cool at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. trust me... I've had my share of nasties myself.. just this past week i blogged all about it.. check out my blog.... here's what i say... who needs em? rock on gf... rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a safe and wonderful trip! Gotta love that mean ppl suck! That is sooo great! Ur other lo is pretty awesome too! Im kinda confused on the comment thing..I dont understand why someone would leave u a nasty one! HOw freakin rude! I got ur back girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the LO's. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love me some ugly betty. that show is wonderful and quirky. i love the quirk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your LO's (a s always).
    I wish you a wide road (this is what my family in Poland always says when I leave..)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo