Waking up to thunderstorms with hail is not idea at 4 am in the morning. That is how I started my morning, not good when the previous day I only got four hours of sleep. LOL ...started on a mini album last night of Synai's third birthday. This is the cover. Yep... making it with some of my Heidi Swapp playing cards. I will post the completed album on Friday. Tying to make it girlie and fun! Thanks for all of the sweet comment about my layouts yesterday. So ready for my four day weekend. What do you have planned for Easter? We will be traveling to South Carolina. good times....will have breakfast at Cracker Barrel on Saturday morning before we reached SC. Kinda of a tradition for us while we are on the road to SC. Can taste it now, their breakfast is the bomb! We love it:) Have a great day!!
xo-out

14 comments:

  1. We had storms last night too....cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that playing card - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    I love your new layouts and what a fun mini book!
    Amber is coming over Fri night to scrap!
    I will finally get a chance to scrap!
    Have a wonderful Easter:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee2:09 PM

    Love the mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the finished minibook...have fun in SC and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh... soo pretty!

    Hope that the hail and thunderstorm have stopped! Sorry you didn't get to sleep much!

    On the bright side... you're going on a road trip! YAY! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cynthia7:08 PM

    Oh Vee, that is sooo sweet of your daughter. Its things like this that make what we do special!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mini is looking good Vee. Can't wait to see it all completed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vee, that looks so cute! I was debating on if I should get those cards, and now I think I should... =)
    Cracker Barrel breakfast rocks. Don't forget to get yourself a lovely appliqued holiday sweater on your way out. HA HA HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea for those cards. Love the cover. I love Cracker Barrel too. Enjoy and eat some for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yikes for the bad weather.
    i so need some of those HS cards....ideas are a flowin with those bad boys.
    have a great weekend.
    just dying eggs and hunting for them here.
    crossing my fingers that my son will get a quick photo with Mr E.B.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh Vee! The cover is so cool. I love the polka dots.

    Hope you guys have a great time in SC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. how presh! what a gret idea... i love your kids names... don't think i could ever pronounce them right though!! so ethnic! love it!
    Going over MOM's to scrap Friday night... she told u that in her comment up there. Girl, she totally digs you! Her mom's name was Vee so you have a special place her heart I think! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This turned out sooo nice, Vee!! I can't wait to see the completed album!
    Girl.. isn't this weather manic?! One day it's 82 and the next it's 38! We had snow showers yesterday! One crazy spring!!!
    ~Gabi

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo