Interview...

It's Friday, yippee!! the fabulous Mara-May* interview me, if you want me to interview you just leave a me a comment saying so. So fun!!
1. What would you do differently if you could go back 5 years from today?
I would have continued my graduate education. I regret not continuing on to get my Masters degree after I received my undergratuate degree.

2. If you could change your name would you and if yes what would it it be and why?
No, I love my name and I think it suits me (very well) even though I get called Victoria, Vanessa and Monica. I don't think my name is that hard to remember. LOL

3. If you weren't a scrapbooker how would that change your life now?
I think I would have found another creative outlet doing something. But I am so glad that I am a scrapbooker, recording my thoughts for my family and myself. I am so blessed because of this passion for this craft, I have met some amazing friends and opportunities.

4. Have you ever set what you consider a high hope and achieved it?
Yes, I was the first person in my family to graduate with a college degree. When I walked across the stage to receive my diploma I was walking for my mother, father, grandmother, aunts and uncles before me who weren't able to pursue higher education because they were not allowed or did not have the money. I was so proud to be a role model for my sister as well. I wanted to show her she could do it too. Even though she is a total brain and I knew she would do it as well! :) She did her master's and undergrad in five years. ;)

5. Where do you call your perfect place to be (real or fantasy)?
The BEACH!!! I am so going to retire to an island or resort when I am older. I love the beach and how relax and carefree I am when I am there. I love the sounds, warmth and solitude. That is my perfect place, preferable in the carribean. ;)

AWESOME news to share. I am the Visiting Chef Designer at Scrapbook Takeout for June. Can't tell you how excited I am to work these talented ladies. Pre-orders for the June Kit can made here.
Another cool feature of this kit club is that you can reserve it for $5.00 thru paypal,once your $5.00 payment is processed your kit is guaranteed.. I totally love that. :)

Have a great weekend!



13 comments:

  1. LOVE ur interviews... and I meant to ask you the other day when you called... about the Guest Designer... but girl... SUHWEET!!!! What a killa gig!!! U go girl!! Rawk it out sista!!! xoxo Hope to SEE you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great accompliment to be the only in your family to graduate college. That's something to be very proud about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on being the visting chef designer at scrapbook takeout :)...the june kit looks awesome...it's full of some great items...i might have to pre-order this kit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! That's such awesome news!

    And I'm sooo glad you've joined us at SIStv! : )

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! this looks great!! VEry excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nicole eshelman4:50 PM

    Congrats Vee....the kit looks awesome and I can't wait to see your work!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the dt spot! Great interview too! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and totally awesome indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome news vee :) right on! can't wait to see what you whip out :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously VEE you are so SMOKIN'! SSSSSIZZZZLLLe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl!!! that is so awesome and well deserved. you always do such amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. loooove the interview and lve that kit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay for you!! congrats Vee!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo