last day of the month already

Where did this month go?! I can't believe we are almost half way thru the year already. I picked up my goodies from Scrapbook Takeout last night, Love Elsie is so cute and this kit is awesome. I love love the stamps!! Kits are still avaliable, so cruise on over if you want an awesome embellishment kit.:) Shakira the owner is awesome, well her entire staff really are the best. Below are some more pics from my vacation, the last bit I promise. I also did an entry into Colleen's cj. I love her topic, what makes you happy. Well of course I did my page about cruisin' which makes me totally happy. Seeing the carribean, being with my family and being on the beach.
Synai on the ship.
My mom( in the pink) shopping in Dominica.

14 comments:

  1. Hi Vee, great pictures! Wish I could join a kit club, but no cigar (says dh), lol...
    Amazing layout! :)

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! Great pics!!! and I love that layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome awesome girl!!! can't wait to see what you do w/the kits!!! awesome shots too!! uber presh layout!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome LO...LOVE the colors! I'm off to check out the kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts! Have a great day Vee! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout, its fab-u!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so looking forward to seeing your designs! And I'm jealous cause I'm still waiting for my kit to get here. lol
    oh jealous about the cruise too of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see what you do with the kit. I know it will be fab. Love the pics and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're makin me want to go on a cruise!! And I've got the vacation fever right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures! Where did the time go? Hard to believe the month is gone already. So cool you get to go every year with them! Love cruising!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet pics...and lovin your layout! great job as always, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok just read your sweet journaling...every year you say omg, sounds like heavan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, where did May go?
    Remember Cheesecake on May 2.
    Ahh, good times!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vee, GREAT pics! Your mom is so pretty like you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo