making moves from my ivory tower

Well since it was nothing on tv last night, we looked at Heroe's. To my surprise I quite liked it. I am not sure of the direction of next season but the ending was good to this one. So does this mean there will be a new set of Heroes? I was so happy to see Eric Roberts then, dang he was shot like within a minute of me seeing him. Lots of shooting in the first five minutes.

Can't get enough of Vince Vaughn's lines from The Breakup! That man cracks me up in every movie he is in. But this movie he is hilarious!! If you haven't seen it check it out. I would have liked a better ending, hoping for a sequel. Can't wait for POC 3, but the trailers do not look that good. However that is not going to stop me for getting my Capt. Jack Sparrow Johnny Depp fix.


I thought I would share some more photos from vacation. I tried to capture alot of color on the islands but now looking through the photos think I only did at Dominica.


Dress stand in Dominica, love all of the colors of the dresses here.

Snapped this photo of Saadiq on deck when we will were leaving Dominica. I love it even though their is a lot of white space in the pic. Wait at minute I think that will be perfect for journaling. :)

A beautiful cove in Antigua. This was to the right of the beach we were at in Antigua. Love the water. So gorgeous!

Saadiq whooping it up on the beach in Antigua!! He is a mess!

Have a great day! xo


23 comments:

  1. awesome pics vee... Love them...

    I want to go there tooooooo cry cry LOL

    xoxo
    emine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through scrapinstyletv -- i love your pics, and Dominica is my MOST favorite place. I see that you are from Southern Maryland, so you aren't far -- I am in N. Virginia.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. capt. jack gave me a crush on j.d.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great vacation pictures. Makes me want to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photographs......J.D = yumminess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. o girl, those pics are killa!! love them. such color!!! o.. did u link us to your GO layout on OLW... don't forget!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your pix! Especially Love the one of Saadiq in the water! So much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pics! I'm going to rent that Vince movie tonight! And I can't wait to see Captain Jack Sparrow in #3! Have a wonderful day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos!!! I would love to take a family vacation like that--what an awesome adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee1:38 PM

    Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pictures rock! I too thought the Break-Up had a better ending. Can't wait for POC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg my cable went out i missed parts of it on and off last night AHHHHHHH! I missed the last 10 minutes esp. DADGUMMIT! rofl, These photos are amazing girl Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, that white space is great for journaling. What a hansome ('hope that this is not an outdated word) boy is Saadiq! And I love the warm colours in the pic's. Yes I wish that I could go there sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree Vince is so funny in that movie!-I was hoping for a better ending too.

    And I am sharing in your excitment for POC!..which of course also leads to my need for a Johnny Depp fix ;)


    LOVE the pics

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photos Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  16. these photos are great vee! one day i will go there.. sigh, sigh. and heroes rocks !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh! I love those photos. I need a vacation so bad! My boss is from Antigua and she gets to go back there a lot.

    Can't wait to see what you do with all those rad photos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. such awesome photos! tfs...i wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great photos Vee! I can't wait to see them scrapped.
    Gosh, I really need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh I LOVE those colors! And I really LIKE white space in some of my pics! Such a cute little MAN and I love that beach action shot!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those pics are absolutly gorgeous! I so want to go on vaca now;-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo