mini love, what...

Success!!
I got lots done last night including my swap and the brunt of my minibook of my class with kala!! I love it, but needed some more pics since I am in love now with 3x3 pics!! Do you see the bubble wrap, this is my new favorite supply. LOL, trying to be a little more green. Of course lots of hambly , like every other page. I know I am so addicted.:) It was funny getting Ali's newsletter last night and she was talking about purging. I just purged alot of my old supplies last week. I posted it on Free Cycle and it was gone with the quickness. People who want it come and pick up, so easy. Great way to make sure people are recyling. Both ladies were new to scrapbooking and were so thrilled to receive my "unwanted" items. I am excited about meeting Nat again tonight, can't wait. have a great day, we are almost there-yay to the weekend and NSD. What boards will you be on, I will be on 2peas. Can't wait

ps...SVU rocked last night. Olivia went gorilla on that sleeze bag and her captain. loved it!!
xo-out!



29 comments:

  1. O girl... totally KILLA.. is that bubble wrap... u totally amaze me!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME vee... Love it...
    We both share the passion for hambly LOL

    have a great day

    xoxo
    Emine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have NEVER played with bubble wrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun album...love the bubble wrap! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun album!!! I love the bubble wrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that look sawheet!!
    and the bubble wrap...POP>
    so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man you move quick!
    Can't wait to see your mini IRL tonight! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my word, vee. that is some fast track scrapping right there :) holy cow, i love it! and the bubble wrap? genius!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bubble wrap. But I want to pop it!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bubble wrap!!! It's amazing!
    Vee, thank you so much for your Happy Mail, I've received it today! The Hambly, the chipboard,...I love it all. Girl you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, Yes I was looking at the picture and thinking...isin't that popped at all???

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, Vee! I love this...it is awesome and the bubble wrap was such a good idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowwee. Love it. Your mini book is really great. I love looking at your projects. You do a great job of thinking out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you serious?! Bubble wrap! Freaking looks awesome! You are so motivating me to do my next mini! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh girl! that's nice..

    ReplyDelete
  16. That bubble wrap is the bomb! Totally awesome & inspiring! You rocked this mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  17. that mini album is awesome!! I totally agree with you on the Ali E Zine. It totally motivates me to do a big purge. I never thought about using Freecycle though!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dang girl that is pretty dang cool! Love the bubble wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  19. dude
    is that freakin bubble wrap?!?!?!

    wow

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, how freakin' cool is that bubble wrap! Awesome mini!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rock that bubble wrap like woah!!! I freaking love it. Show us more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. omg...vee this is soooooo freakin' off the hook!!! bubble wrap!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bubble wrap?! You're a genious!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! I want to make one of these! Vee, this is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey there! I love your blog banner...I haven't been here in a while. It rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. super cool. if you ever want to get rid of anymore scrapbook stuff, send it my way. we can do a little swap- i can send you fabric and sewing stuff to use for your scrappin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. SO ROCKIN'

    AND

    AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jeanette11:11 AM

    Vee, I am in awe with what you've done with bubble wrap. Such an incredible and unique idea. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. that bubble wrap is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo