wow,NSD featured pea



check out my feature here on two peas!! So honored and totally humbled to be feature on the great board and amongst all of the talent there. :)
hmmmm....who is that kewl chica on the layout?!
hi Mara-May*
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg_highlight.asp?cmd=display&id=118
this is what Krisitna said in her synposis of my layouts in the gallery
Veronica's work really caught my eye. I was really interested in the apparent simplicity of her work, it drew me in, and as I got closer to it all, it wasn't simple at all. But carefully laid out compositions that are fun, and seemingly random and quick. She has a great style, and uses some techniques and compositional elements in a lot of her work that give her a signature... paper tearing, side vertical titles, larger titles that grab your attention, layering of a cluster of elements, there is a consistent appearance of circles in her layouts, single photos are the usual and there are a few layouts with some great hand journaling on them.
She uses a variety of elements, and products in wide ranges... patterned paper, but still uses cardstock too. Chipboard letters, letter stickers, plastic, cardstock die cut letters.... and in each layout she uses the perfect touch, the perfect collection of items to create her layout and her story.
thank you for all of the wonderful comments everyday. I truly love this blog and meeting all of your wonderful inspiring ladies. :)
Have a great creative day
xo-out!!

35 comments:

  1. Congratiulations Vee! You deserve that!
    .....And what a cool way to use that felt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool to see everyone's work featured, isn't it?! great LO =)

    Nicole (brains32192)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vee! That is so cool and you totally deserve it! The page is gorgeous and of course so is Mara-May! Happy NSD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHaHa That's awesome girl!!!! Look at me!!! Yay!!! I LOVE my page!!!
    :) Thanks so much!
    Tis funny too! Check my blog! Heh. Cool.
    Kay, have fun today! Love ya much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool Vee! Your page is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you rock hunny! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are great! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Girl!! You rock!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being fetaured. LOVE the LOs.

    ~~Nik

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's so awesome vee! i'm sure you are super psyched about this! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your layouts are great! way to go on 2 peas. love seeing your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WoooooooooHoooooooooo sweetie.. YOU ROCK BIG TIME...

    Well deserved ;)

    xoxo
    Emine

    ReplyDelete
  13. WAHOOO! totally fun- congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw this!! And I was like...there's my girl vee...sweet!! I knew you rocked though, no one had to show me anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya my lovely Happy Mail partner!
    Congrats on the mad props at 2Peas. Soooo awesome. *high five*
    PS- reading "I'll be one mad bia bia" made me LOL.
    xoJen

    ReplyDelete
  16. is that yellow branch with birds on it velvety ribbon or what? i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Laura Mc11:52 PM

    congrats!! Awesome LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats Girl!! You're so talented! Love seeing your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my gosh, vee! you celebrity scrapper ;) heh. this is so dang awesome and well well deserved! a big huge congrats girl, your stuff rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. MY GAWD! Vee you rock but I totally knew that!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Vee, that is so awesome! I'm so happy to see so many of my talented bloggy friends on that list!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome that you were on the list- your work is so inspiring.

    The LO's are FAB! 'n your blog too girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. YYYYEEEAAAH! Love it! I love all your stuff, so it's a no-brainer that they picked you, Vee. Way to rock it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations!!!!
    I'm not surprised...you're such an AweSome scrapbooker!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow!! That is SO great!!
    And your layouts are gorgeous--of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. go vee...go vee!!!

    i was so psyched to see you up there in lights...you deserve it...b/c your stuff soooo kicks it...(even tho some of it has those blasted redskins featured...LOl!!)

    hope you had a great start to your week :)

    xoxoxo

    gi

    ReplyDelete
  28. So happy for you! Didn't it just feel so special to be featured?!?! Congrats and I hope you're having fun on your cruise right now!

    ReplyDelete
  29. girl those layouts are so kick butt. I love them! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh man are those layouts H O T!!!!
    this is why
    this is why
    this is why Vee's hot!
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow!!! congratulations! you know i LOVe your style!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Way to go VEE! You so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Well YEAH!! That is what I have been saying for like a year :-) You know I am your biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo