another tease until Friday...

Noelia tagged me a while ago so I thought this would be fun to post since I love blog surfing.
Share some favorite blogs you visit for inspiration. So here are some of my favorites:

Amy Tangerine
I love her recaps of her trunk shows and her beautiful t-shirts. She is so sweet and super talented business woman.

Jamaica
She is awesome and every since she was a guest effer I have loved her blog. Anything that is cool and unique this girl knows about it.

Colleen
She is the owner of Cupcake Scrapshop and an amazing scrapbooker. She is so funny, has me LMBO all of the time.

Here is my last peek of my layouts at Scrapbook Takeout. I think this is my favorite one.


8 comments:

  1. Love these blogs you posted. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool links, Vee!
    And I'm dying to see your pages!
    I don't know if I can wait until Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great links!! The peek looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen's kits are so cool, I just found them recently. I am thinking of which "gift holiday" I can ask for a subscription for next... could fourth of July be a gift giving holiday??? I say YES! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank's for sharing those blogs! I'm such a surfer!
    That sneek looks promising!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nicoleeshelman6:54 PM

    Can't wait to see your LO's Vee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. colleen is pretty freaking funny! can't wait Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are soooo sweet! i think your blog is super inspiring too!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo