sluggish and hot

The beginning of another work week. For some reason I am feeling a little sluggish today. I think it may have something to do with the unlimited amounts of ice cream B and I ate the Fleetnic on Saturday. oy, so need to not eat anything this week. :) good times... and it is terrible hot here today.

Love hanging out with my mom and her coworkers. We had no luck with bingo this year.

I didn't do much scrapping so I got a mini lo done this morning with the olw challenge. I will post it laters. Since I do not like to post without pics, here are a few pictures of my sister's charm bracelet. She worked on this for bracelet for about five years and now it is finally complete. There are about 66 charms on the bracelet and it is gorgeous. This is just a glimpse of it and I can't wait to make a layout about it.
love my sister's charm bracelet

have a great day!
xo

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! Can't wait to see your mini-lo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... had some homemade icecream this weekend... incredible! love that charm braclet!!! xoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see the mini! It is way too hot here too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good times!! I love, love charm bracelts. Your sis' is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that bracelet looks really gorgeous...
    Is it HOT over there??? I wish it was hot here ;)

    xoxo
    emine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good weekend (icecream and all!) Have a lovely energized day!) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous bracelet! im feeling the case of the mondays too :( bleh. here's to a most excellent week though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous bracelet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aunt B.G.2:45 PM

    Hello everyone! Vee, it's hot in D.C. too. We are already at 100 degrees. Some ice cream would be nice but I have already eaten enough ice cream to last me a year...Talk to you soon. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ice Cream - Yummy

    Love the braclet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bracelet is gorgeous! Can't wait to see your OLW mini album!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i ***Love*** that bracelet!!

    my mom had always wanted a charm bracelet with TONS o'charms, but would never let my Dad spend the $$ on her...so for her 55th b-day a few years ago, i made her one. i think it ended up with about 60 charms on it...so it was just perfect!! now i need one, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool bracelet -- can't wait to see your LO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh it is SO hot here too! Just stifling!! But that's Summer in the South!! lol
    Love the bracelet!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a beautiful bracelet!!

    cant wait to see your mini album ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ice cream = YUMMY!!!

    That'a cool bracelet! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thats funny...I got my husband an ice creammaker for fathers day and he made some tonight...he loves it!

    Can't wait to see your mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love the charm bracelet. i'm working on my second one now.

    and i love that your sis has handcuffs on it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. can't wait to see what your lo turns out to be with that gorgeous bracelet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. that bracelet is gorgeous! glad you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo