for reals

I am telling you I loved the BET Music Awards last night. I think it was hot like fire, I mean did you see JHud, she did the d*** thing last night. Her voice is amazing. If you missed it,it will be back on again Friday night. Every performance was a show stopper except for Kelly Rowland...poor thang. I loved Diddy featuring Lil' Kim and Keisha Coles too. Well I finished my dare last night. I love NYC, the energy there, shopping, the food. AWWWW...must try to make a day trip there before the summer is over. It is on my list. :)
I also started my happiness mini. It is so fun to document the things that make you happy. Here are a couple of pages. :)



7 random things about me...as tagged by Nicole!!
1. My favorite chip is salt and vinegar. I love it when you eat them and can taste the vinegar on your lips. It has been my fav since I was a child, strange I know.
2. I am addicted to celebrity gossip magazines and blogs. I very rarely buy them but always enjoy skimming through them at the checkout line.
3. I love to cook and especially during the holidays. I can bake cakes and pies from scratch. I love making Cream cheese Pound cakes.
4.I almost drowned once while on spring break in the Bahamas. My bff 'sboyfriend (now her husband) saved me and he reminds me ever chance he gets. lol...thank god he was a lifeguard as a teenager.
5. I was a party girl in college and had two jobs. I don't know how I did it but would go clubbing from Thursdays-Sunday some weekends. We had friends that were bouncers so we got the hook up a lot. :)
Hey you only live once.
6. Most people think I am another ethnicity when I am on the phone than when they meet me in person. I always get....you are not what I pictured when I meet volunteers, sponsors, etc IRL at events.
7. I snort sometimes when I laugh. lol...especially if it is really funny (but they are small ones :)
have a great day!!

24 comments:

  1. Vee, these things were so cool to learn about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE salt and vinegar chips too!
    And I also partied a lot in college, and had 3 jobs! I was crazy. Your pages are truly amazing, Vee! I love every piece of scrappy art you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your mini. Can't wait to see the whole thing. I am also gonna make mine about things I love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the happiness mini- what a great idea. also adore NY and your page! you should stay at the www.hotelqt.com next time you are there, it is my favorite not too expensive, fabulous hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this reformed party girl loves salt and vinegar chips too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright, I might just have to lift your mini once my kit arrives - love what your doing with it!
    Oh and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't see you as a partier! How fun to read these things about you! Great pages too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh, another salt and vingar addict!! I can eat them until my mouth is raw! (in fact i was just eating them a few minutes ago!!LOL) I love the happiness journal, what a cool cool idea, and one i may steal, but don't worry. I will give you mad props if I do! :) Can't wait to hear that voice soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your art Vee! Awesome! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your NY layout...sweet! You are lucky to live nearby.

    Oh and you need to share your recipe for Cream Cheese Pound cake...sounds dangerously good!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, you crack me up! I loved reading these...please send some cream cheese pound cake my way :)

    I'm loving the happiess mini...I so need to start one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah vinegar.. i love it too! That is so cool that your husband totally rescued you! I used to party like a rockstar back in my hey day, but I can't imagine clubbing three days in a row now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous layout vee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. mini is looking fabby as always! we should do a scrappy girls trip to nyc. you, me, breanne, my girlie nicole, gigi and kristie c!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the NY layout and your mini looks great! Btw.. Love finding ut all the little tidbits about you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the NY layout and that happiness album is gonna be awesome!!
    I love cream cheese pound cake (yumm!!!, but not so much the salt and vinegar chips (although I've become addicted to the salt and pepper ones). Gotta snort when you laugh...just shows you're having a good ole time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE your answers, Vee...thanks for playing along =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. JHud can BLOW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Always so many inspiring things on your blog. Love your work girl.

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your layouts..

    ReplyDelete
  21. love salt/vinegar chips too:)
    wish i could cook or wanna learn how LOL
    love to bake
    and unfortunately, i snort when i laugh too LOL
    thanks for your shares...

    love seeing you on SIS

    and love your los, esp your last one. so simple. gorgeous!

    happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How freaking cute your mini happiness book! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. that is gonna be some book!
    very cool

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your happiness pages are rockin' Vee! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo