holla=)

Some more fun bits, got it from Elise who got it from Rachel, who got it from Elsie. Cool little tidbits and also more layouts to share from Kristi's kit. This kit is magic. :) Don't you hate it when lunch meetings take over two hours and then you have to come back to the office. Yeah, that is my day so far, now I have to play catch up.
*last night for the starter wife, kinda of bummed. I was beginning to like thursday night television.
Hope you are having a fab day!!
holla!!
xo
1. What is your favorite word? whatttt?

2. What is your least favorite word? stupid

3. What turns you on creatively? galleries, magazines, signs, fabric, flickr
spiritually? gospel songs, scriptures, daily word
or emotionally? my family

4. What turns you off? ignorant people

5. What is your favorite curse word? **it

6. What sound or noise do you love? birds chirping and my children's laugh ( the ones that come from their belly)

7. What sound or noise do you hate? eating utensils scrapping teeth

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Teacher
9. What profession would you not like to do? acting

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? job well done







love this old photo of my dad. :)

11 comments:

  1. Oh, Vee, you are so rocking Kristi's kit. I must get mine soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you noticed I'm stocking your blog for peaks at that kit?!?!
    Love what you are doing with it!
    And great thought on what you want god to say when you get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...this book is looking fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is looking seriously awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve LOVE LOve the new pages... and I did that survey too, it wa a funny one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see your mini IRL. Can we get together soon and scrap? Please! Have a good weekend Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pages with the kit, Vee. You're so inspiring me to get started on mine...can't wait - it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whaddayamean?! LOL That's me in your happiness book! Awwwwwww. Your mini is coming out so awesomely! You seriously ROCK at those things! Can ya send me some of that talent. I love minis!
    Also loving you Bernard Pivot answers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i always find inspiration from your blog.
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love what you did with this kit girl..! that questionairre is from inside the actors studio.. one of my fave shows!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo