stop, pose take a picture


earring
Originally uploaded by veec23
I love this pic, I am doing the 365 days group at flickr. I started a few weeks ago, trying to take a picture of myself everyday. I took this one Tuesday and I love it. Nothing like a new pair of earrings with tossled hair, lol looks raw to me and I like it. I had a fun time with my girl Christina last night. We watched Because I said So, very cute movie. I tihnk it summed up very well the relationship of mothers with their children. It is hard to let them go once they are grown. I think I will watch it again today, but after I take some pics. Have a fab day, it is gorgeous outside.
ps... VA,DC MD ladies did you see the line up for Scrapbowl 08? It is going to be fierce!!!

18 comments:

  1. that's an awesome picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut Up!!! I thought the picture was a piece of art you were gonna talk about! Holy cow I LOVE it! Totally see it all framed up! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Vee, love, love your pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie3:29 PM

    You're one hot mama girl! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet photo, vee!
    loved that movie too.
    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girlie. Those earings are gorgeous and the pic is awesome! I heard about the group on flickr...cool idea!

    I really need to watch that movie (for some reason I really like Diane Keaton)...haha, she makes me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a good pic! Tell me more about this 365 photo thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very very cool earrings. You must scrap this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there!

    Found your site through Trisha. Love the picture! I'm doing a self portrait challenge for this month. I have found it to be extremely self revealing. I can't imagine doing it for a year.

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool pic! And I was looking at the wrong date for scrapbowl...I might be able to swing that one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cool picture!
    what a great idea to take a photo a day of yourself.
    and i so wish i was gonna be here for scrapbowl..darn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pic girl!

    I've seen that movie 4 times already... and just saw it again Friday night while scrapping! LOL! I'm a big sucker for chick flicks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this picture is way cool and what a great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that pic! And can't wait for ScrapBowl! Soooooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shot. Love the earrings.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo