aww breathe...

I haven't been that creative this weekend but i did do lots of cleaning and got a pedicure (much needed) so I guess that is an even trade. LOL... I did complete one layout and peeped a cool movie on HBO. My Super Ex-Girlfriend-funny and cute movie, I loved the first bed scene with Owen Wilson and Uma Thurman, giggles. I hope you had a great weekend. I am going to try and complete one card swap for my trip. I am two and a poss. third. Yes, 3, but it should be a cool creative process. I hope to post some pics in the morning. Let's see I had some questions about my last post:
The Future Surfer is a 8.5x11 layout and the title are rubons by heidi swapp (center of attention outline) I got them at A.C. Moore, did you know they have thickers now too?! YES!! :)

Have you heard the new song (Bed) by J.Holiday? It is the bomb, and he is from DC.
Well I am off to finish up laundry and get my children ready for bed. I hate laundry!! :)



9 comments:

  1. Vee you know how much I LOVE that paradise layout of yours! It just ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new LOs Vee, especially the Dominica- love the Hambly and the PP there. And Whaaaat? AC Moore has thickers? Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love the please do not disturb layout- what a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny - that your not so creative weekend still comes up with these two awesome layouts :)
    Glad to hear you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isnt it nice to be pampered once in a while!!
    i LOVE your layout "please do not disturb".. that is AWESOME!!!
    Xx Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! i love, love, love the do not disturb layout! I can't get over it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LOS! I can't wait to hit the Hobby Lobby and Archivers next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the LOs. Target has those thickers too. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great LOs! Love that first one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo