flood comin' at ya :-)

OKAY, get ready for some picture overload, haha. I did dare 71 last night, I was in a bit of a funk last night. My sister is the greatest and just awesome. I love her and she means so much to me. I am going to miss her so much when she goes back to school for her law degree. Yes, she is a total brain. :) So this layout was what I was feeling, must say, made me feel loads better to think it and then scrap it. The other photos are of my vacation mini. I started it in Denver and can't wait to finish it this weekend. I love adding the different sizes to binder albums. So this album has a lot of the same feel as my happiness album. I mixed my TWTD July kit with Love,Elsie and of course Hambly.




SO, if you like my minis, I have great news to share! I designed a mini album kit for Fresh Pages Co for the month of September. The kit will include some of my favorite products from Hambly,7gypsies, American Craft, K&Company (Amy Butler line) , Maya Road 4x4 chipboard album, Heidi Swapp just to name a few. I am so excited about this, thanks for letting me share. Fresh Pages Co. website is not up yet but it will be soon. I will post a link when it is up.

have a great day-xo!! :)


27 comments:

  1. wow- those are awesome!!! I love your minis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mini kit sounds awesome - can't wait to "fainger" it. and the work you did last night - totally inspiring. i love the strips of music paper on the last one.
    you rock.
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! you were really busy huh!??! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mini is killah!! Can't wait to see the kit you put together. Let us know when it's up, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome and I cannot wait til the kit is up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that minibook is so fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude. have you told you that you rock? always find inspiration in your work! Can't wait to check out your kit too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That mini album continues to rock... I love it! You are so talented! I can't wait to see your kit design, and make sure you send me a link so I can get one! (it will be my first kit!) I am still feeling like some of your cool creativity rubbed off on me cause I have all these page ideas clanking around in my head for my new IRL mini! :) Chat soon K?

    ReplyDelete
  10. every layout is amazing..so artistic and inspiring! --renee

    reneelige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layouts. Congrats on the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Vee! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't even begin to tell you all how cool this mini is. I got to see it and touch it. It is simple amazing! I know I will be going over to fresh pages for that Kit! The layout is so RAWKin. I totally love those inked stickers! You are the BEST and truly inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wahoo!! I want that kit like super badddd... mmm... yum.

    ReplyDelete
  15. can't wait for the kit!!

    Love the LO and mini book.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely LOVE this mini, but then again I love ALL of your minis:) Great combination of products - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is absolutely beautiful- all your minis are but this one- totally wows me!!!
    I can't wait to see what you designed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will have to check that kit out. I always love your minis.

    ReplyDelete
  19. :) you just make me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. jamaica12:10 PM

    I love this album! All those layers are delicious. And the HS vacay words in white look killer overlapping everything. Totally awesome.

    PS. Plus you're rocking the woodgrain... I always love that!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree with Jamaica. Those HS letters look fabulous! And I will def need one of your kits. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH WOW!! I can't wait for that kit, it looks like tons of fun!! You did a great job and your layouts are totally inspiring!! So glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. wooooooooooo
    that's some serious eye candy

    this thing is awesome!! i'm going to check out your kit when it comes up in sept.

    ReplyDelete
  24. dude! congrats!

    and LOVING the new scrapping stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I Love that mini.
    I want that kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. AAAAAHHHH !!! congrats! this is so awesome and I am so excited for you and I can't wait to get one! congrats

    ReplyDelete
  27. cool mini!
    congrats on your mini kit...I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo