i ((heart)) woodgrain

first Kraft now woodgrain, I am in LOVE. :) I must admit I loved woodgrain first and now to be able to stamp woodgrain in any form I am happy, SWEET!! I picked up the much talked about woodgrain stamp at Michael's and got busy with it with the quickness. So you know I am totally obsessing with the new Hambly. I like need it now and even dreamed about it last night, lol.

Anyway, I stamped my olw layout's background with it and made some cute d.reeves mini pages with it for my 2007 "year in review" album. I will have more pics of the album later. :) I love my Kristina's stamp ( hoodies by purple onion designs). They are the bomb-so cute and cool. They are also in the August kit of Cocoa Daisy, which looks beyond amazing. While at Michael's I also picked up the textured Amy Butler designer mat pad (4x6) in Sola. It is great and on sale for $2.99, even better!! so some papers from that went into the mini, can't wait to work on it some more tonight. :)


journaling reads: My mother's love for my father never failed even thru the rough times and right to the very end she never gave up and she is what I want to be as a wife.


Us girls hanging out on Sunday. thanks Nat!!
I love how Olivia and Synai are looking like what are THEY doing? so cute!!

keep it real and fab, out!! :)

20 comments:

  1. what a killer stamp... i must get it today!!! LOVE it... awesome layouts and what a great pic! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- those stamps are soooo cool- and i love your layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the OLW Challenge!! Cool stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful stamps!!!
    love that look too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love the effect!! Awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute pic! The kids look too funny :)

    We are loving the same stuff, Vee! I also have that woodgrain stamp and I am aching to get my hands on the wood grain Hambly...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That new hambly is great! Love that look on Sinai's and olivia's face's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohh. Love the stamp. Thanks for the info. And I laughed too when I saw their faces. They are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm lovin' the woodgrain! Oh, and what an awesome pic of you guys...and your sweater is ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layout VEE! Love the journalling! Hope you have a happy day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm in love with woodgrain too ;)

    too bad the new hambly isn't available till Nov. :(

    love the mini!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that stamp!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that stamp is way cool.. think i might have to make a detour to michael's..

    ReplyDelete
  14. You girls are sooo cute... Love that photo!

    Totally with you on Micheal's... they used to kind of suck a little but now they are much better. I say it's because of Martha... she classed it up for them a little. ;)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are doing some serious enabling today girl!! love that woodgrain stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the lo is awesome! i so have to hunt that stamp down! so i'l be seeing you in september hunh? wa cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at you with the fun girls! that stamp is rockin too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That stamping is SO cool!!!
    and the layout is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are such the enabler these last few days!!That wood grain is awesome!! I love the new LOs too. Great picture from the store, and too cute how the girls are grinning at each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have come so close to buying that stamp so many times! You make me want it more now!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo