mama mia :)

great time hanging out here on Saturday with Nat
Us playing around in the Urban Outfitters :) This store has the coolest t-shirts. We had the best time chatting, shopping and eating bagels at Georgetown Bagel and Pizzeria-simply delish. You know we had to hit up Paper-Source, I did a page on the trip in my happiness album (will post tomorrow).


only made this last night

because B and I was vegged out on the couch in between little household chores, catering to my lil' ones and, watching Burn Notice and First 48 marathon, lol. But is all good, this is my take on the alison flynn jack. The girls have something fun planned for the month of August, can't wait to see what it is.
J tagged me as a rockin' girl blogger, so cool, thanks!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
so now I bestow the honor to the following rocking chicas!!
Nat
Amber
Kristina
Michelle
Amy
Stacey
Michelle
Shelly B
Nicole
Mara-May*
ps...don't forget to pass it along!
xo


16 comments:

  1. Dude, we rocked Gtown like it was our job! Had so much fun with you! We must do it again soon. Love the jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun... and ur layout... jammin'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Lo, and the bagels sound yummmy!! :) See you NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like tons of fun! Love your scrapjacked page...so cute and I love that size!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time shopping! Love the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout. I just remembered. I will be out that way in a week. I will be in Northern VA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude! I'm a rockin girl blogger? No way! Love that...thanks for the honor!! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun that we were both hanging out in Urban Outfitters and PS on Saturday - we are totally on the same page :)
    And love the jack!!
    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh fun!
    UO rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that shopping looks so fun! I love the flower baskets in that street!
    Love the jack!
    Have a great night (with a lot of dancing!)
    xxxsilvia

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww, shucks! thanks Vee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey sweetie! Thanks for tagging me! :D

    Sounds like your weekend was really fun! I had a pretty good one myself.. productive on the scrappy front too! LOL!

    Love that layout - is it 6x12?

    ReplyDelete
  13. mellymel11:59 PM

    you went to all the good places! i got a hankerin for some paper source!!
    take care
    melanie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey how did I miss the rockin girl blogger?? woo-hoo! And love the pic above!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo