one of my favs

My Denver trip was so cool, this is one of my favorite pics. It was so cool to be with friends that take lots of photos in mirrors and don't think you are crazy. HA...we were total paparazzi on this trip in full of effect for sure... so so cool.
okay, so I have been to lazy to take pics of my mini that I made while there but I will soon. I did tackle current jack. I never do 2pagers anymore so this was a good challenge for me. I went a bit crazy and inked the middle too, but it is all good.


have an awesome day, yay it is hump day. now, Friday hurry up and get here :)

eta:
okay this girl, I used to love back in the day
what happened?!
and for the record if I was acting the way she is my two kids would be so taken from me.
I hope their is a happy ending to all of this foolishness!! :)




19 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time! Sorry I haven't commented in a while...I've been very blog-lazy. :)

    Your layout is super cute! I love how you layered the rub-ons (I'm assuming that's what they are!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute pic!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the bathroom shots too... and yeah, I think we were all a little paparazzi!! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun trip to Denver!!!
    can't wait to meet up with you soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you all had a fun time together. Love the bathroom shot. Can I come with next time??

    If you get the chance you'll have to see the "boutique" in person. It was amazing!!

    I agree with you on BS. I think she has lost it...AGAIN! Poor thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl...that picture is the coolest! And I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, I need to cal you. Like whoa. Looks like Denver was fab. And you totally rocked the 2 pager. I'm scared of this one. I hope I can handle it. Show me the mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout girl!! And the photo looks so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool that you got to get together with all the ladies!!! Love the pic.

    Don't even get me started on Britney... :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the jack!

    britney used to be so rad. now she's just sad. :(

    haha i didn't mean to rhyme!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the LO Vee! and she is just too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! We do take a lot of photos, don't we...but, we're up to some serious memory keeping here (husbands/sig. others, beware)!

    Glad you had a blast, Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you had fun on your trip!

    Britney is so beyond crazy but I love her... she's my favorite tabloid trainwreck!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh ooh, awesome layout vee! how cool to go on a denver trip like that :)

    and Britney is nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab layout!! glad your trip was fun. you can tell me all about it on the way to VA. So excited!!
    have a great rest of the week.
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey- congrats on being on the catwalk:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that layout girl!! Can't wait to see you next weekend:-) Miss you so much!!! Glad you made it back safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  18. cool layout.. glad you had a great time.. and britney is out of control!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo