tried and true

Ali's weekly challenge is to list your current list of supplies-your go-to basic products:

Adhesives:
UHU Glue Sticks : these are multi-purpose and I love that they go on in color(purple) and dry clear. I also use the Glue pen and twist and glue.
Mini Glue dots : use it on a variety of things, but really love it for buttons and ribbon
Elmer's Rubber cement-I know it isn't archival safe but I love to use it on mini books and things that require a little extra staying power.

Pens
American Crafts Pigment Pro Pens : My favorite period. I love the 05 and 08 tips the best.
American Crafts Slick Writer: the best for writing on transpariences

Punches
I am not a big punch person but I love love my Creative Memories Mini Circle and Bid Square punches. Two sizes on one punch, very cool.

Albums
American Crafts 3-ring Albums : I love them in all sizes and love the fact that you can alter them or leave them as is. I also love to add different sizes in my albums so this is perfect!
Maya Road Binder albums- I love the odd sizes and shapes of therese albums. You can make a cool mini in minutes and customize it the way you want it.

Storage Stuff
IKEA IKEA IKEA, with some Crate and Barrell- I love baskets,and jars for storage. I keep my stamps and ink pads in seperate baskets. the kits I do purchase also go into a wire basket by my desk for easy access.

Trimmer
Creative Memories 12x12 Trimmer : It works pefect for me and I love the lockable blade. I usually do not cut that much and love to mix my scraps into my layouts so this is perfect for me. I love that it doesn't take up a lot of space and it easy to take to crops.

I did start on my atc cards last night for Denver. These are so much fun to make and so quick. I have five more for this round. I tried to channel my Ali and Emily F artistc skills, lol. Hope the ladies like them. I also did a quick 6x12 layout. treasure the little things. :)

xo-have a great day!!

17 comments:

  1. Your cards look great!!!
    And I love your list! I love what you said about the 3-ring binders. I've never ever thought that about putting in different sized pages in it, but duh.... That's such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing cards.... look at your go girl!!! so hot!!! xoxo 5 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pages! Those are some great necessities to scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are killer! Love the pink and blue and white. I should have signed up for those. I always forget. I hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your 6 x 12 layout. I do the same with my D ring binder I love seeing the different sized layouts together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo I cannot wait to hold one of those in my little hands!! They look great. I am finishing up the back of mine today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty! and i love the treasure LO

    excited to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the card and the treasure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl...love those little cards! And your list rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. well yeah these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cards! The colors are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your atc cards are so fun and unique. love them a lot!! and of course your 6x12 is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. u know i dig your style...
    but those cards are truly hot!!!
    thanks for the inspiration girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. I love seeing your name all over this scrap world because your stuff is beautiful and you're totally an encourager. Your 6x12 looks great and those cards are my favorite scrap colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are so beautiful & I can't wait to see them IRL....and YOU! I can't believe it.....I get to met VEE IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I love the page and the cards!
    Gonna print this one, thank's for sharing all your fav's!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the ATC , they are so cool. love the layout too.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo