what day is it, 4th randoms

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!! Mine was great-
awesome fireworks
grilling out-my fav, food was awesome!
great weather
time with the fam
Now if I can get the day of the week straight. It feels like the weekend but I am at work. :) I guess being off in the middle of the week will do that to you.
While waiting on some pics to finish up my happiness album I created this lil' mini for Just Let Me Scrapbook. Fun album about the things in my life I can not live without, whimsical mixed with some serious ---gadgets (toys) like my isight, faith,domino mag, pink clothes from Victoria's Secret and beach moments.




have a great day!!

17 comments:

  1. Love the mini, Vee!! I've wanted to do one like that for a while. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that mini!
    Especially all the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE your mini album! The colors are perfect. I am SO LOVIN' pink right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously can I borrow some creativity??? I think you have enough to go around :)
    Great Mini Vee...I might have to reconsider my options in making it to Ronda's now - just so I can sneak some ideas from you!
    I'm also very messed up- today feels like a Monday - although to me what is the difference - I guess it's better since there's only two days (now
    1 1/2) until the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome mini! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the mini QUEEN!!! LOVE this one!!

    Hope you had a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great album! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very awesome mini, vee! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the Queen of all minis. I'm going to make you a crown and everything. (wink!)

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mini...Love all of the texture and color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vee..saw this on SIS and totally loved it. You have been rawkin the mini albums lately. VERY, VERY COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful. just beautiful vee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love the book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is awesome! Love, love, love the textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome mini album. It's so adorable.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is soo freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo