can you say scrap hangover

oy, was up WAY to late last night,but it is all good! I have a venti carmel mach. in my hand from Starbucks and we are having an ice cream social today in my building at work so some where between now and 6pm I should have some sort of sugar high that will ward off the sandpaper/headache in and behind my eyes. ha...
I made this layout from Elsie's challenge the other day. I am happy I have these things on paper but the layout-not so much.
I also made my mini for my daily something set. I love creating and this is so cool to document the small things like say a Dunkin Donuts run. My children love that place and it is a good treat every once in a while. I swear they could eat muchkins' every day if I would let them.




I embossed this Heidi Swapp stamp and ran some paint along the sides of it for some extra effect. The paper is self-adhesive cork board paper by Karen Foster, purchased at Michael's. I am so loving that place now!! :)
have a great day and awesome weekend. I will post the capture challenge on Sunday, for those who want to play along. :)

xo-


21 comments:

  1. Love your daily something mini!! I totally need some of that corkboard paper. I'm seriously considering leaving the office right now to run to Michaels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! these layouts rock! i wish i could scrap with you!!! happy weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUST go to Mikes and buy cork... said with an hypnotic stare.... LOL. I LOVE the daily something cover and entry. I am such a bad mom, I have the boys convinced that there are only donuts at church!LOL...Your 30 things LO is great, and the journaling is sweet, love the things you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your daily something! That paper is great, I will have to check that out, even though the Michaels is Fair Lakes is sub-par. What is the Capture Challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovin the dailys. sorry about your hangover, but i know sometimes that midnight mojo is too precious to stop. enjoy your weekend!!
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, love it, and love it!
    Been checking out your dailys at Flickr too - so very cool!! And your cover is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layouts look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Vee, glad to meet ya on SOYL. Been checking out the blog & girl I need that Woodgrain stamp! lol Coo, LO's

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, Vee, your stuff is just too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just bought some cork at the yard sale and couldn't think of anything to do with it...thanks!

    going to check out the Elsie challenge TODAY. Love your 30 things page!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you embossed!!! Loving that cork paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i wish i had a scrapping hangover! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't that challenge cool?! Totally need to do that! I love how you embossed the stamp...looks great on the corkboard! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Vee!
    I missed your posts and especially your work. I can't wait to see what you've been up to lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had so much fun on our late night chat! I hope we can do that more often! You ART has me speechless!!!!! LOVE it ALL!!!!!

    You Friend,
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE your Elsie challenge layout! And all your little mini stuff! Mmmmmmmmm so good!
    And Dunkins too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. YUM.

    that mini is divine!!!

    i am almost out of my cork that came with the cocoa daisy kit so i will have to go check michaels for more (even though i was JUST there yesterday to buy that woodgrain stamp) -- you are a serious enabler ;) i love it. i cannot WAIT to shop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like your Elsie challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this mini! can't wait to see all the goodness inside! i will have to take that elsie challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love that mini! it's out of control! way fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ok, see how you are...first you make me buy the woodgrain stamp, now i'm going to have to go back to Michael's and buy the self adhesive cork! sheesh!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo