capture it

Boy am I glad my air conditioner was fixed yesterday because today is a scorcher-101 and that is without the humidity. It was something simple unknown to me, who knew the ac had it's on fuse on the outside!! Well they replaced it and now I know you can get these puppies at the hardware store. I made another stamped background layout. These stamps are here if you like them. :)


I think it is a great thing to make layouts about yourself and I know a some people think it is narcissistic but I beg to differ. It is important to document you just as much as your family and other loved ones. So I challenge you to make a layout today so your loved ones can learn more about you as well as you learning more about yourself. :) Link them here if you want to share, I will post another layout on Sunday to start the challenge. be you, love it , capture it*
Some more vacation layouts for my vacation album. Love the bright colors, feels so tropical to me somehow. :)
have a good one, be cool*


19 comments:

  1. awesome layouts! thanks for reading my blog funky finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin these l/os - you are rockin those stamps somethin fierce!!
    glad you are nice and cool. went to great scraps today i'll pm you..
    take care
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that layout of you Vee - and am seriously going to try and take you up on the challenge...need mojo though...maybe another dr. pepper will help :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your stamped backgrounds!

    It is actually chilly here in Seattle today. Rainy, gray, sweater weather, and I must say...I'm lovin' it!

    If you get too hot...you could come to WA!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow- you rocked the hambly- awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those LOs girl! So true about doing LOs about yourself...right on.

    Stay cool, babe. It's hot here too. The icky kind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am just realizing that it is so important to scrap about yourself. now if i could just find some time this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool idea--the stamped background.

    Are those the Cocoa Daisy stamps from August on your last LO? How'd you get those so fast???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layouts! The stamped background is neat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im loving the stamp!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yep huge fan of the stamped backround here!!!
    ps thanks for fillin me in on the truck thing.
    ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love those LOs vee! And, glad you got the AC fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The new stamp is very cool, as is the LO! I totally agree about the self self scrapping... I wish my gramma had written down her thoughts somewhere as she experienced this life! COol idea and can't wait to see the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that stamped background - so perfect for that LO. I totally agree on the scrapping about yourself concept - I always say to my own mother, "I wish I knew more about you at my age or you before you had kids." I definitely want to document myself for my kids. My problem is I need to take more photos of myself! Yours are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the layout about yourself. That's a really cool background!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love LOVE the new layouts.....very rockin feel to them chica. I can't wait to meet you at Getaway!! I think we're rooming together!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, Vee! Your'e so right about creating layouts about yourself...they're probably one of the most important things you can do for your children (or family)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. totally fabulous layout..i love your fresh style

    ReplyDelete
  19. love what you did with that background stamp! and i hear ya about scrapbooking yourself. I'm slowly trying it on for size!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo