happiness is____________


*Sunday afternoon's at the pool (i promise Saadiq isn't drowning)
*watching ds perform his "tricks" in the pool and seeing his love of swimming and the water blossom
*giving countless spins and swim back rides in the pool with dd
grilled food
*taking pictures with cameraphone because you are too paranoid to take the "real" camera.
Finally tackled the olw challenge. Awesome word, seek with so many possibilities. My addiction to woodgrain has carried over to fabric-Joel Dewberry. OMG, the fabric in their line is amazing!! I want it all and not just the woodgrain. It has the same modern feel as Amy Butler, check it out. :) I wish I could sew, no wait it minute maybe not because I would be so broke with these fabrics. lol

Playing around with my art journal again. I did a horrible job of cropping and chopped off the bottom part, oops! Finally put my Purple Onion flower stamp on a page. I hate it when I don't use things I love that I have forever. Need to STOP hording-mental note taken. That is another reason why I am so loving this process of collaging because I am using lots of "stuff". I am still working on a page with lots of Basic Grey rub-ons that have fallen by the wayside, but not anymore. :)
okay, wait minute who else is excited about High School Musical 2 and did you know that Ben 10 is going to be a real series on Cartoon Network? SWEET!!
xo-

27 comments:

  1. sweet pics girl... and totally dig the layout and tag... so stellar! love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, Vee!!
    Great pages too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, i think the pics with your camera phone turned out great!! (mine would NEVER look that good from my phone, lol)

    love that layout =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics. Can't believe those are from the camera phone. Love your LO as usual. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh stamped fabric, love it! Love that picture of you, too.

    And ditto on everybody else's comments about the phone pictures. They're so clear!

    Happy day to you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cool polaroid-y pics. So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the pics and that tag is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pool pics are with your phone camera??? WOW! Mine stinks!! I love you OLW lo, great photo of you too. And your right about the hoarding... maybe I should do more collages!LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that pic collage!! Ever since last week I have been trying to get back to that darn pool too!
    And the list is awesome - a great capture of your summer days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. STOP HOARDING????? What is wrong with that? you can look through your stash and get the same euphoria you had when you first bought the goodies! I am the queen of stash. Love the onion stamp, I thought that was a rub on at first. Love the LO too girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your OLW is perfect...love it! And I can't belive you got those pics from you cell?? Nice...they will be fun to scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. vee, these are amazing! i am a serious hoarder and slowly, but surely trying to break the habit. that fabric is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmm, I don't think I'm really a hoarder. I think I have a really small stash, but I am always dazzled and amazed at other scrapbookers' supplies. :-) I went to the pool on Saturday and took my REAL camera! It went well, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the fun photos!Looks like lots of fun in the pool!!! Im jealous, lol!! Its winter here in Australia and its so cold!!
    I LOVE your seek layout!!
    Xx Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your page. It's beautiful. It's gorgeous Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the OLW LO - so pretty. So it's okay to be an adult anxiously waiting for High School Musical 2? I feel so much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're still sooooo my hero, Vee. Love your camera phone photos! The only photos I've ever taken with my phone are accidental ones of the inside of my handbag. UGH. ;)

    My niece is all excited about HS Musical 2. She invited me to her little party at her house... I just might go to see how it all turns out. So gooby, I know. =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. fun pictures :)

    and that LO is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everything about this post is amazing. The pictures. The pages. The collaging. Even the part where you reminded me to "stop hoarding!" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your take on the olw challenge, it is a great word. Thanks for sharing your art journal, didn't know you had one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. jumpin on that art slam train now.
    need to call you too.
    have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE Your style!!Glad to chat with you and catch up yesterday!
    You need to enter the contest at Scrapdragon!
    http://thescrapdragons.blogspot.com
    ~Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE LOVE LOVE your seek lo!!! omg, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sure do miss ya!! These look great!!
    Love those pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE your "Seek Happiness" layout! Absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo