so good

We had a great weekend and the game was the best!! Two trains (metro) bus ride, thunderstorm and a wait in the Landover meto station to make sure the game was finally on and we made it. There was a weather delay and into the third quarter due to another storm the game was suspended. Saadiq had a ball!! IT was all worth it to see this...


SMOOT, love him- he is my favorite player and awesome CB. He made some great tackles in the game. :) I love it when he makes a hit because the crowd yells SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! :)


This is one of my favorite shots of the game. A few of the players went into the endzone after halftime and before warm-up to pray.


I started on my Artist Survival kit. Got the info. from the mini dares over at the Dare site. Way cool and so fun-check it out! :)
have a wonderdul day and hope you had a great weekend as well. :)

eta:

today was Saadiq's first day of school. He was so excited and I was too but he is so big now and so unlike last year when he was afraid of the unexpected. I walked him to his class, not this year. We get close to the school and I am like,"Saadiq you want mommy to walk you to class?" He responds," No, just drop me off like usual." Me SHOCKED, so no kiss, picture or anything. He hops out of the Whip with the quickness leaving mommy in the kiss and ride, with no kiss, but I did get some waves as I watch him enter into the first day of first grade. bittersweet. :)


22 comments:

  1. love your mini! looks like you had a great time at the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it looks like you had a blast at the game. i love football games! so glad Saadiq had a great one as well! I love your mini, I"m all about the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! looks like fun! I'm a Seahawks fan myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous that you went to the game! Did you finish your scrap page from Sunday? I posted mine on SIS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of the two of you is absolutely adorable. I wanna scrap it!! =)

    Fun fun fun football! So glad it's time for football... I'm ready! Love the prayer picture, too.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one gorgeous minialbum. Love it! Great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww so sweet! looks like fun! that's a cute story about the first day of school! :-) i was always nervous for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i can't wait to see how you scrap these terrific football pics. i love football! :) and thanks for your too sweet comments on funky finds today. such a compliment - especially coming from such a talented woman such as yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those pics, Vee...he may not have asked you to come in, but you two sure look close to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love reading up on your happenings and about the metro (my first ride was exciting! hehe)... and seeing your art. so lovely, vee! happy monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love, love that pic of the player kneeling!! I've always loved to see them doing that :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. okay, when you said you were watching the game, i thought you meant on TV!! That is so cool that you were there, and you got some great pics. Your school story made me all teary eyed...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so jealous! You must have had so much fun! We're complete Redskins fans...love the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great pics, vee! i was sad, too, today dropping my baby off. oh, wait, he told me he wasn't a baby and to quit calling him that..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you had fun at the game!!! That sounds like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cynthia8:04 PM

    Sooo Sweeet!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those football pics are pretty amazing! Love the mini, too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. those pics are awesome!!! so glad you had fun - i was thinking of you while watching. i only made it to halftime.:(
    love how Saadiq has all that confidence - may it serve him well.
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like a crazy trip, but so glad you two had fun! Love all the shots! WOW!
    And yeah you are so awesome at minis. Can ya sprinkl some of that talent over my head please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this post!! and that pic of you two is priceless.

    oh, and can i have some of your mojo....please????

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG....Landover Rd. Metro! I grew up taking the DC/MD/VA Metro. I use to get off at Lafant Plaza everyday! Miss those Metro rides. Looks like you all had a good time at the game, love the mini!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my..my brother in law, back in Texas would suddenly become your best friend if you he knew you where this close to get those pics of his favorite team!!! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo