whoa...

Some favorite pics from the beach on Saturday-




I had a great weekend! I had to totally recoop. from the beach trip on Sunday so I did some much needed cleaning outside on the deck. My mom is the best she always likes to take on little tasks when she comes up so she helped me to get the backyard in tip top shape. So this morning I am well rested and got to tackle the current darejack and finally take a pic of the declaration rak. I am loving the layouts everyone one is creating. It just makes me giddy everytime I get an email with a layout. :) I extended the due date because I know some people haven't had a chance to do the challenge yet. So the new due date is Fri. (8-24)
* rak includes, MME paper, Amy Butler paper, Heidi Swapp sticker, Paper-Source label stickers, Karen Foster Corkpaper (strip), Hambly overlay, Bazzill flowers (2) and Purple Onion stamp.

hope you had a great weekend too! :)
xo-
ps...high school musical 2 was the beast!! So want the soundtrack. I think this one was better than the first and I didn't think that was possible. I think I am going to have to set-up a fansite. lol....not really but if I was a teenybopper I so would.
hehehehe.....

25 comments:

  1. glad you had fun - it was the perfect weather for the beach!
    love your darejack too:)
    see you soon
    mel
    (we are a go for the 14th)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the birthday wishes girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I haven't been to beach in ages...
    Love the Lo and that RAK looks delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vee, I love that photo of you on the beach... you look so cute in those hot sunglasses... =)

    Love the LO, too... have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. doh! we missed HSM2 on Friday, got home too late. I'll have to see when it is up next. I can admit it, I am a teenybopper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved High School Musical 2 and I am so a teenybopper, at least you would think it with my addiction to reality tv on MTV.

    I love your beach photos, I'm glad it was a great day.

    Oh yummy, the RAK looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jealous of the beach trip...missing the beach and stuck in 108 AZ heat!

    Love all your creations lately too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im so jealous. I wanna go to the beach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a lot of fun at the beach. Jealous! It was almost sweatshirt weather here last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want also that weather in Holland. Great to see that you and your fam have fun, Mika

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad you extended it! I have the perfect page in mind, just haven't had the child cooperation I need!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need a beach day too...just not the same at a lake :)
    Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the beach pictures! Wish we had one close by! Lovin your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures!!! Looks like a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad the beach was fun,love the pics of the kiddos playing! I am going to get my declaration done tonight... hopefully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'm so jealous! i need a beach trip before the summer ends, sigh, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome pics...the lighting is so cool! I'm so glad you extended the due date...will totally be working on that this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the pics. Have a supper week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great beach photos - glad you guys had a wonderful time. Very cool take on the DareJack.

    ReplyDelete
  20. great pics!
    love her sweet lil polka dot bikini:) wish i could wear one still LOL
    and we loved highschool musical 2 too!
    if we ever cropped together, we could rock out to that LOL

    blessings,
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  21. I had no idea your name was Veronica too. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the beach pictures, I wish I could go more often (some suny weather would help)!

    ReplyDelete
  23. ahhh...so glad you got to go to the beach!! your dare jack is the best!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that picture of you & the kids. The one of you totally cracks me up. Ya know what the cool thing is....I can so totally hear your voice in my head as I read your posts! Love that! You have got some awesome RAK going on!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great looking time at the beach! How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo