just for fun...

of his It is Friday, yeah! I am happy but my work week isn't over, because tomorrow is the 15th annual Plane Pull. So excited that we are going to have great weather because the last few years the weather was awful and the event is rain or shine. So I am so happy that it is going to be sunny plus we have 70 teams pulling! :) Yesterday my sister had her wisdom teeth extracted and she did so well. I mean man my surgery over ten years ago seemed so barbaric compared to her's. We arrived early to her appointment in DC and I noticed some extra cops and security around the building. Guess who was in the building-Vice President,Dick Chaney, for real! This was my first time encountering a government official of his statue in everyday life. It was cool and the secret service were inside the building near the entrance, can you say HOT and I forgot my camera. lol, oh well!

I made this layout just for fun of my Aiden. He is such a trip but we love him. I used some Love,Elsie. I love scrapping just for me, sometimes I feel like I do too many challenges, this being said just when LSS vol. 2 starts today. haha I want to start another layout tonight . I love the new Love, Elsie home papers. but since I have to be up at o dark early, I am not so sure I will be able to or not.


eta:
I preordered The Dares from Amazon back in April.
Well I am out, have a great weekend!
xo

18 comments:

  1. ooh, the plane pull sounds so fun!! i know it's a lot of work for you, but so worth it. take some pics so i can see them next week! hope the event is a huge success!
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiden is TOO cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an awesome layout, I am totally loving it. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great minds think alike ;) hehe....funny about the challenge thing. Love 'em but I don't want to be that one trick pony so to speak.

    question: have you ever turned in any of your jacks for publication? just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, love that Aiden of yours. He's too cute! Great page Vee. One week until our play date in VA/Gtown...can't wait. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you have a great weekend!!! love this LO

    i preordered my dares yesterday. they said mine owuldn't ship until nov. sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that photo cluster of cutie aiden :)

    so cool that you encounter secret service in real life, whoa!

    have a most excellent weekend, vee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this layout!! :)

    I can't wait for LSS to begin! I can't believe we have to wait another week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have a great time this weekend (and how very cool about the secret service and all that!) Love your layout! Have a wonderful day my friend! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome layout!!
    love how you've bunched all the photos together!!
    Xx jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. so funny!!! I was just thinking to myself...I'm doing too many challenges, and then OH YEAH..gonna do LSS!!! ha! It was moved back a week though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very wonderful lo! My son's name is aeden!! hahahaha!!! Spelled diff but still very funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great layout! i can't wait to use some of the new elise stuff myself

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool LO, and hope the plan pull goes well. be careful with all those secret service guys hanging around!! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cool! Dick Cheney!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pic great lo. Mika

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo