spreading the word

Look what came early on Friday!!!! This book is so fabulous!! It is the BOMB seriously!! I cannot put it down. The girls really put their hearts into this one and the dares are so great, well it just shows. I want to do every single dare! The book is put together so well. One of my favorite parts of the book in addition to the layouts, challenges and explanations (yes every layout has the thought process of the layout) is the supply list per page in the index. Love it since I have to know every detail of layout, I am anal like that. I am like that with fashion and tv shows too. I can spot something from IKEA, Gap, Old Navy, Pottery Barn, etc. from a mile a way.


My event yesterday went great. The weather was awesome, lots of media coverage and great attendance. But I am bushed, I worked a really long day so today I am going to relax and kick back. Have an awesome day! :)
eta:
media coverage from the washington post here:) http://loudounextra.washingtonpost.com/videos/2007/sep/09/45/



17 comments:

  1. OOh I really want to get this! But I need to see it in person before I buy it! I will check out Archivers tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have GOT to check this book out!!! Thanks for your review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to pick up the book when I go to scrapbook oasis this friday! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too gotta check that book, thanks for sharing. have a great sunday
    nicole hinrichs

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Mine is coming on Tuesday...I cannot wait! I think I will read the whole thing in one night by the way you describe it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, they have this book at my LSS and i couldn't decide on whether to get it or not. I guess I'll have to now!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohhh....I can't wait to check that book out!

    hope your day is very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait to get my little hands on that fabulous little book.

    P.S....go SKINS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you've convinced me to get the book! glad to hear the event was a success. what better way to relax than looking at a cool book and watching the SKINS win!!
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm jealous. I pre-ordered but I didn't get it yet. I'm so glad you like it. I more excited to know that it's as good as I thought it would be...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot wait to get my hands on that book!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Was trying to decide if I should pick this book up - you totally convinced me. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad your book got there early. I am hoping my LSS still has some left today! :) Great news that the event went so well... Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im gonna have to get this book i guess! LOL! Sounds wonderful...I remember u said u love reality tv do u have fox reality channel??? Girl if u dont u need it let me tell ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh i cannot wait for that one!!! must find asap!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like to check em out too. You know some books are "same ole, same ole" =but I'll consider this one checked out by you, and order it when I get P.A.I.D!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh...man Vee!! now I have to have this book!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo