survivor tips

okay, so I watched Survivor China last night, it was good but typical Survivor in the beginning. So I have a few tips, well general knowledge for this season's cast:
*if you KNOW you are going on survivor don't wear a suit, skimpy dresses,hills or anything that isn't camping attire. Why people why, didn't you see the last 543221 survivors?!
*men do not wear woman tight low waisted jeans , this means you Jean Robert
*building shelter is essential do preferably somewhere that lightning will not strike
*read a book or two and practice MAKING fire, sheesh!!
*don't complain about being in the jungle and how miserable it is, because dude you signed up for this show!
*James I am going to need for you to stay shirtless for the rest of the season, wooooo this man has a body!! :)
*so yeah James please stay 'til the end and you will have a guaranteed watcher! lol

Burner Notice was terrific last night but dude, waiting until summer for the next season brutal! Someone asked me what character was on Burn Notice that is now on Prison Break- remember the epi. where Michael helped Sam's ex-Navy friend that needed their help and the Jamaicans were after him.? Well the boss Jamaican is the actor that is now on Prison Break.

So I almost finished my mini album that I started at the last two crops last weekend. The basis of this mini is to document things or events that have happen in my life that have made me stronger as an individual. I have a few more pages to add but the album is mostly done. I made the pages by hand and used some paper source goodies in it. :) I want to add a few more embossed items, maybe this weekend. :)










have a great weekend!
xo-out


33 comments:

  1. Girl, you rocked the hell outta this mini album! I love it!! Such a great theme for a mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Forgot to add.....I watched Survivor China last night, and couldn't agree more with your tips. LOL Dude was nasty in those low rise jeans, and the nice chocolate James without his shirt was a NICE treat!! Couldn't believe the girls without a good support bra! HELLO this is Survivor, I was asking myself if they have ever watched the show before coming on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...that mini album is just gorgeous!!! And the title of it has got me singing the Kanye West song. Love it!!
    I do't think I've watched Survivor since the second season.I always liked it and always want to find the time to watch it, but never do.
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I don't ever watch survivor, but you have me CRACKING up over here reading all of your tips! LOL

    Your mini album is absolutely AMAZING! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cynthia9:52 AM

    wow powerful words and thoughts inside this mini book. love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love burn notice!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that mini...you've just inspirired me to mini-it-up this weekend! Whoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha apparently I can't spell inspired.

    p.s. One week biatch! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome mini-album! It looks great. I love it!

    Love your tips on Survivor too...apparently those people were living under a rock all these years. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm totally with you on the James thing! Good Lord that man is... *swoon*
    Your mini is up there on the hotness scale too! LOL Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! Awesome mini album. You are a woman of many layers, TFS!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vee, I TOTALLY LOVE your album! AWESOME woman!

    And I am TOTALLY with ya re: Burn Notice! Almost a flippin' year of a wait?! NO FAIR! Actually...PURE EVIL! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going to watch survivor now, so thanks for the heads-up about james :)

    love the mini, btw

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't yet got into Survivor - but after that list I might just have to check it out :)
    And LOVE that mini...you really do know how to rock the minis girl!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. your mini is amazing!
    such a great idea for a mini theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i totally agree w/ the survivor tips. where do they find these people? i think they must dig them out from under a rock or something!

    love your mini.

    ReplyDelete
  17. that book is SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. dude, seriously! i am always yelling at the screen; you signed up! why wouldn't you read survival books? what are you wearing? hello, you picked this! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. your mini book is just amazing!!
    gorgeous!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your mini album. Thanks for the heads up on Burn Notice I couldnt figure it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Vee, no one rocks a mini like you!! Every page is a little piece of art. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok...you tore it up.....what more can I say!......

    ReplyDelete
  23. looove how the mini turned out.
    so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Vee, this is gorgeous. I love the whole concept of this mini - you rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is my fave mini evah!! love seeing how it turned out - you're awesome!
    thanks for the news on jude. have a great weekend.
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  26. THAT is a great book! And i agree with the tips come on man how long has the show been on!!! LOL! People! I love survivor tho...I came to ask u if u watch celebrity rap superstar on mtv since u are the reality queen??? OMG i need someone to talk to about it!! LMAO! I love that show. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Totally laughing at your survivor comments....this is so how I think. What is it season 8? 9? Dude are you clueless. I so love, love, love your mini album. It totally rawks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. you threw down on that mini.
    love that i got to see it in the beginning and now finished.
    its crazy amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm totaly with you on the survivor tips! The Dutch versions have the same type of people in it.
    And I told you before, you are the queen of mini-album's. Love this one to :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm about to go watch my DVR Survivor...so I skipped whatever you wrote! But I love the mini...you rock it like no other!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great mini album!!! You worked it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. love this, love your stlye!

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow! This is DEFINITELY my favorite mini album!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo