woah,last holiday of summer!!

I can't believe summer is practically over and instantly it is so much cooler at night and mornings! I love that but I will miss summer :(
We had a great extended weekend at my mom's. We chilled, ate and relaxed, totally cool stuff and much needed! Somewhere in between I busted out six pages. I did the final three darejacks and the current dare. I had so much fun, some of my favs are below and the rest are here.
Also tackled Kristina's mini dare on getting on the floor, will be scrapping this pic for sure! :)






the hills recap
*Yeah Brody for being the grown up!!
*Adriana needs to move on, i totally get the non label thing, cause I am a non label type of gal, but come on two years?!
*Heidi needs to wake UP, Spencer is a jerk.
*why I am not surprised BobbyJustin drives an El Caminio (see the movie The Mexican with Julia Roberts and Brad Pitt).

My kit is up here at Fresh Pages Co.. YIPPEE :)
Yay, its a short work week. Now off to catch up on things! :)
xo-out.

20 comments:

  1. Aunt B.G.8:27 AM

    Good morning Vee. Happy Monday! I absolutely LOVE your layouts. They are so unique and eye catching. Yeah, I liked the Hills last night but Bobby Justin is really um lack of a better word, *different* But they are still together. I will see you later Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO hooked on the hills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages girl...love them, as always! And 6 done?! Woohoo! Glad you had a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back!

    love the pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6 layouts...you rock! And I am going to go check out your fabulous kit right now. Yay for short weeks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I really love those layouts. They are really great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man i cant wait for it to be over! Hot here! Love the layouts girlie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. work out the last day of summer with those killer layouts Vee!!!
    wow.
    love the recap too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving those Lo's!! They look fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome work as always, Vee...glad to hear you had a fun weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that pic of all those layouts! so cool, vee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great l.o.'s...congrats on making it to the cat walk on SISTV this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO glad you had fun, and yep... the mornings are cooler, very temporarily!! (high today 94, low at night, 64, how weird is that??) We have to meet up next time you are at your moms, then I will not be oh so knockeduped!! LOL... Loving your new pages too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are on fire, girl! Those pages are just too cool!
    Just saw your kit at Fresh Pages... LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for the hills reminder - i'm gonna catch it online. i don't know how you do it - but those pages are breathtaking!!
    you rock
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  16. your work is just so cool and i love coming here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. girl, amazing as always and so inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  18. VEE BEBE! In the words of the infamous Karla- HOly freakin frakin moly girl! Just for the record, I am SOOOOO Scraplifiting your I loved you first layout! It makes a momma cry! Kian is 10 and barely lets me take his picture anymore. I love all your scrappiness and I am hoping your mojo rubs off cuz I had it and lost it! Keep inspiring girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your layouts!! Have been to your blog a few times, but haven't left many comments, so I wanted to say HI! I also love the Hills recap--so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  20. yaya!!! The Hills rocks!! Watching it tonight :)
    ;) LA

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo