done

tattoos


So we did it!! I am so happy with it and it was so cool to get this one with my sister. She got our mom's birth year on her arm, which I totally love. I got a small eagle, which reminds me of our father. He had one on his fore arm. Being the Libra that I am I didn't get what I had in mind to get but I so love the one I did get. :) My sister chose Chuck after seeing his artwork online and talking to him for a few months. She wanted to make sure she had a good feel for him and she was so right to choose him. He is the most cool, laid back, mellow, super Van Halen fan tattoo artist you will ever meet. We had the best time there and did I mention his shop is cleaner than some hospitals I have been in?! Yeah... it was so clean, cool and so not like the place I got my first tattoo at in Baltimore when I was 18. That place look like some dark,dank sewer compared to Pop's Tattoo. The people there were so friendly and showing off each other's ink, very cool. There was the cutest girl there that reminded me of Amy Winehouse but SO much prettier, cleaner and oh andnot strung out. A camera crew was there shooting footage for a commercial, man I wish I had did my hair but oh well. :) I will be going back and I would totally recommend Chuck, because he really knows his craft and it shows. So if you are in the DC area and feel the need for some ink this is the place. :)

and you know I had to scrap it!! :) My mind is all over the place today-dare,jack,art journal and daily card but I love it. I don't have to work tomorrow so I will be burning the midnight oil. :) Have a great day and where did fall go, it is hot outside today?!!!

25 comments:

  1. What a cute tatoo!!! LOve this and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was thinking of getting a similar bird in the sAME EXACT SPOT! nOW that IS CRAZY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!! Did it hurt on that spot?

    I just added to the tattoo on my back a few weeks ago (added my deceased stepdaughter's initial to it).

    Now I'm ready to get a couple more on my inner wrists. They are so addicting!!

    (Yeah ~ I scrapped my tattoo, too!)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. amy lapi2:15 PM

    sooo cute!! the tat and the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're brave! Love the tattoo and of course, the LO, too.

    Have fun scrapping the night away.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you crazy girl!!! hey...you're going to scrapbowl, right???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Vee, Girl I need you to call me so I can start staying up late & scrapping like you lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun times! My cousins are covered in ink...their bods are walking art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the LO Vee! It showcases your new ink & the story behind it PERFECTLY!
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Ink!!!
    Xx jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. So awesome vee... and I love that you both choose something close to your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool tattoo...awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy your day off girlie! I love love love the ink layout...and the tatoo is pretty damn cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy your day off - love the tatoo, love even more that you scrapped it already:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are brave. congrats hon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so brave! I've wanted a tattoo for years but I am a huge wimp! It looks awesome, as does your page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! can't belive you did it! looks cool Vee! Loved your sisters too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE that new ink. Can't wait to see IRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the tattoo!!! i think i need another one =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. *jealous*! LOL I want one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cool! Your a brave thang! If I get one your gonna be right there with me!!!!

    :),
    -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! That's cool Vee! Kudos to you! I'm too chicken! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. ooh you are Brave!!! and speedy...love your lo!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't imagine how bad that must have hurt! But I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool! I just got one Tuesday night on the back of my neck. I should blog about that!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo