revenge is best served cold

yeah hills recap right from the jump;)
OMG!!!!! Elodie rocks and has the biggest pair of balls this side of the Mississippi! lol,love it. I was like what, you go girl. The nerve of Heidi to ask her to cover for her butt while she goes out with Howdy Doody. Classic moment from the entire show was the phone call, yeah get your butt up and go to WORK. I am starting to not like Lo at all , I think she secretly likes Adriena's man because why should she care if he likes her or not.

So I created my first three cards for the month. I am loving making them way too much, thanks Elise, Michelle and Kristi!! lol, i think i may have to continue past my birthday month, I will see. It was fun to use my brushstroke paper finally. I hate to throw away paint so I just paint on paper in my reach to use later. Well later is now, yeah!!
I made the cover for my full mini. I can't wait to fill the insides! :) Hopefully going to do that this week.

gossip girl is another addiction-check it out tonight and tomorrow Supernatural all on cw! Lord help me! :)
have a great day!! :)

24 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, those cards are amazing! So happy you started those. And thanks to you and K raving about gossip girl, I watched a rerun the other day and now I've hooked. Damn it...as if i have the time for one more show! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I love them!!!!

    And I TOTALLY do the same thing w/ the paint!!! I have a severe aversion to wasting paint. Robyn at ScrapMasters even called me out on it!! It's crazy but it's kind of like molten gold or something, lol.

    GG RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok o I haven't caught GG yet..I need to tivo it but it runs against a bunch of other stuff :-(
    Love the album!! Give me a call this week!!! We have to get together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl...congrats on the jacked squad!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool cards..think I may have to start up on that :)

    Yeah, Lo gets on my nerves too...just leave the boy alone, jeez.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aunt B.G.2:36 PM

    Love, love your layouts Vee! Yeah, I can't say that I feel sorry for Heidi. She did Elodie wrong and got her just desserts! Talk to you soon Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOVE your cards!!! We sure have the same brain waves, I did 3 this week as well lol!
    Hey, what a terrific idea to paint on paper so paint is not wasted! You're so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards and the cover of your album!!

    Oh i'm so jealous you have GG on tv! We don't have it here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh your cards are SO beautiful! Love, love, love them (especially the damask one)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome cards! Wish I could stick with something for a month like that...I tried the dailies and failed miserably..and I'm with ya on Elodie's ditch-Heidi move..loved it! Never liked her so much as at that moment! lol...(sigh) the Hills..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cards you have made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. those cards are great! don't you ever wonder where we find the time for scrappin, watching tv and oh yeah, work..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in love with your cards. So cool - you have inspired me to go make some:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. amy lapi9:41 PM

    LOVE the mini cover and the cards!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool cards... your stuff always rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you art is beautiful Vee! Have a wonderful day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE those cards, vee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the new blog look, love that you are a "Hills" fan, and LOVE your cards!
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your hills recap, you cracked me up with that Howdy Doody name! I am not too fond of Lo myself, never have been, she always seems so fake. guess she's trying too hard in front of the cameras!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo