trick or treat

smell my feet, give something good to eat! :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :) The Harvest Party was a success last night now on to taking my little goblins trick or treating tonight. Should be fun I have a ninja and a witch, so cute! Hope to get some good pictures of them collecting their loot tonight. :) Fun new jack will be posted tomorrow, can't wait to share. Love this girl and her talent. :) Some dailies for ya-


Last night was the premiere of Nip/Tuck, it was so funny! Love that show so fun seeing the guys in Tinseltown. Seriously they have some of the best lines on tv!! I can't wait to see more but dude totally forgot to watch SVU. B and I totally slipped on that one. So will have to catch it online. So who has started Christmas shopping. Adrienne is done!! She has mad skills, me on the other hand haven't even started. I think I will today, well maybe tomorrow. lol, have a great day!!

xoxo


15 comments:

  1. Love your dailies! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee1:03 PM

    We used to say that trick or treat rhyme when I was a kid too. Mine think they are so funny when they do it. Don't worry, I haven't started Christmas shopping either. Maybe soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dailies are fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun with the kiddos tonight! stay safe.
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy halloween to you vee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude. SVU was a re-run last night. Total bummer. I was pissed. But I did watch Biggest Loser and that made up for the lack of SVU. Have fun with S2 tonight! Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait to see the kiddos all dressed up!

    Happy Halloween ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trick Or Treat Vee. Girl I watched nip tuck last night too lol. Don't ya just want some lips like ole' girls lmao!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the daily with that fab pink fabric! Oh, I'm jalous...still waiting for a new series of Nip/Tuck over here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin the cards girlie...especially the fabric one! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that show too. DR Troy is a hottie. Love he dalies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Nip/Tick even though it has seriously jumped the shark :)
    SVU was gooood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nip Tuck was great!!! I love that show! LOL Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I LOVE the pink fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The pink daily is AWESOME. Is it a tea towel or fabric??
    Where's the gossip girl update? I missed it!!:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo