back to the grind.

I had yesterday off, so back to the grind for three more days. I did do a little housework and scrapping. So I feel good. Heroes was awesome on Monday!! Adam is the dude from Japan, what?!! I can't wait to see what happens in the next four chapters. Wes is such a cutie and he saw Claire's dad, omg so much stuff is about to go down!!! So glad Peter has his memory back, but some how I liked the sexy no memory Peter better. lol, I did two challenges from the dare book. I did the distress challenge and I must admit I love to get dirty with the pages, I know some don't but I love the distressed look. :)


I didn't make it to the last round of LSS but this dare spoke to me this morning. I have been dealing with some not so cool things at the moment and I hate feeling the way I do but I am trying to brush it off. It did feel good to type the feelings into my journaling. It is hidden inside the envelope. But I have learned from the experience and trying my hardest to move on because life is to short. I know HS gets a lot of slack but I am so loving her new metallic letters, yes they made an appearance on two layouts back to back. hehehe...
I got the new PS catalog in the mail yesterday, yum. I love seeing all of the Christmas ideas and deco in the mags this time of year. It makes me happy and hearing Christmas music, yes I am one those people that listens to it for over a month. :) Gossip on tonight, oh how I missed thee last week. Dan is so hot, please do not let him sleep with Blair. It would totally impair my view of him for the rest of the season.
*have some cool news to share soon ;)
xoxo

22 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear your news!!! I watched a Christmas movie last night! LOL Love your outlook!! Keep ya head up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I can't wait to hear your news and I TOTALLY agree life is too short. Dust yourself off, I know you will sore higher than ever before. Glad you enjoyed your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for some cool news coming soon!!! That's always good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you are feeling better and i see me in your layout! lol...at least part of me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vee, this blog is giving me some serious eye candy!! Thanks!
    Love the pages, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely scrappies!!
    i'm excited for gg too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great l/os. love the new typewriter. i'm dying to hear the cool news :)
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome layouts! Heroes is definitely heading for some big events:) And how hot is Peter this season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool news, eh? can't wait to hear what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What! Metallic letters??? No way!

    What! Awesome layouts???

    What! Cool News????

    Okay I'm in a silly mood...but really I am excited about the chipboard and your rockin' layouts and your news! Share, share!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing these fantastic layouts! I love your style!
    Giuli in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you enjoyed your day off, your layouts are great (aren't they always?)

    Sorry you are having a tough time, I am confident it will get better soon. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey lady! Those are beautiful! Hoping everything smoothes out for you! Have a wonderful day Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy hump day! love coming to your blog. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sorry you are dealing with those not so cool things and hopefully you did brush them aside. Glad you were able to scrap them and find kind of scraptherapy.
    I totally thought wes was gonna crap himself when he saw claire's dad. He looked so heartbroken.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh man, how you gonna leave a girl hangin like that. Can't wait to hear what the news is. Great LOs as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your pages! Sorry that you didn't make it to the LSS last round but your pages rocked and you more than delivered! Your distressed look on these pages is awesome! oh and that typewritter...you're one lucky girl! I'm jealous hehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovin these two layouts.. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The photo of you (even if it is a serious look)in the "ticked" layout is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's awesome you did the dare anyway...love the page. Even though I don't know what you're going through, it has such feeling in it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. continue dancing with a smile on your face.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. claire/hrg/peter pan - can't wait to see what happens.

    sark is adam - what?

    peter - i think they are just looking for excuses for him to have his shirt off now!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo