the bottom line

In my tv obsessed little world this has been the best tv week ever!!!!!!!! Prison Break, Heroes, Gossip Girl, I Love New York and now Project Runway. I am in a fantasy team for the show and have seven points. I so happy one of my four favs is Rami. I knew I loved him!! He seems to be so laid back. :) My other fabulous four are Chris,Christian,Kit and Marion.

Okay, I must confess I am itching to put up Christmas decorations even though it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. I want to go to IKEA to check out their decorations, they always have the cutest holiday things. I did that online and sad to say nothing really caught my eye like last year but I have to check out anyway because sometimes they have things in the store that are not online. Old Navy has some really cute felt ornaments in store that I saw yesterday as well. Two in a pack for $8.50, kinda of steep I think I am sure they can be made, ahem...Nat, Katie, Beth, lol. They are cute but Vee will be waiting for them when they hit the clearance aisle.


I am seriously crushing hard on the Diana camera. It takes the coolest pics but I am not sold on the 120 film. Does blogland know if I can get this type of film developed anywhere?

My take on the current jack. It is a good one so check it out! Well off to make breakfast, have a great day!!
xoxo

17 comments:

  1. LOL, your tv loving always makes me smile! Love the new layout. I have no idea about the camera, but you can get similar vintage looking effects with an action in PS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of that camera until now! Looks cool =) And such a sweet layout. I love the journaling. And the trees at the top. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'know what? My IKEA didn't have any super fab decorations that I noticed. I'm gonna watch your blog and see what you find.

    Definitely gonna check into those O.N. felt ornaments. Is it something we could make, or are they cheap enough to not bother?

    Love your jack! I was needing some inspiration today.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Project Runway! I am also addicted to America's Next Top Model. Love your jack this week! It is beautiful! I so want to break out my Christmas Decor. I will do it right after Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya on the Christmas thing...I'm so close to putting my decorations up! If you find any coo decorations at Ikea...please share pictures (we don't have one around here :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. So loving Project Runway! I missed it so much. Totally with you on the Christmas decorations, I've started in full force--even finding Christmas presents :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading your blog is better than reading TV Guide, you give great updates. I love it.

    I had no idea IKEA had Christmas decorations, off to check out their website. I too am in the mood do decorate for Christmas but I keep telling myself I have to wait until after Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you just love project runway I'm so happy it's back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the first thing that came to mind was Dirty DIana.
    that girl looks awesome!
    and the shows this week...i am one seriously satisfied tv watcher.
    dang i love Gossip Girl.
    every second of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so close to getting my Christmas decos out of the attic when DH put his foot down! Huh? I thought they didn't care about that stuff?! Ok...so now I have to wait until "the day after Thanksgiving"...when we have a house full of company?? NOT. Ok...so of course I want to go to ikea, too. Guess we'er going on a road trip!!

    have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo...love your take on the "jack." Very cute/cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. im excited for project runway new season too! ;)

    and I am so itching to put up decorations, but I am forcing myself to wait to at leat the day before thanksgiving. however I have given in to x-mas music and the holiday starbucks lattes. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your jack. I too am in TV land overload. Love everything I'm watching. I really don't know how I am keeping up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Project Runway..and Gossip Girl and so many others...ug.

    I want the Diana also...talked to the photography teacher at my school and he said that the 120 should be ok to develop in color...b&w will take longer. He said he would have the students do mine for free! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this lo is adorable!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. dude! my urban outfitters wishlist is absolutely packed with fun cameras, haha. i have visions of myself toting around a duffle full of 20 cameras everywhere i go!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohhh, ahhh and wow are all that comes to mind when I look at this layout!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo