these make me happy.


*having them all in one place is good. I like doing them so much that I continued it another month=really good.
*along with finding bits of pieces of Saadiq day in his pants pocket this morning before throwing them in the laundry. It made me smile and remember how I used to go thru my dad's pockets as a little girl. I loved seeking "treasures" if it was just paper to him but I loved it. ;)
*going to Starbucks for some yuminess before work is always good.
*Thanksgiving being next week is really really good. :)
* some fun stuff will be going on here in 2008!
* Heroes, I mean damn the show rocked it last night, yes heroes, let it rest on your brain a little because it was tight last night. So much GREAT information and answers. So Adam isn't as bad as we thought?! Peter is still the bomb, lol. I know this is crazy but Bob is so funny to me, b and I think some of his lines are so funny. I can't believe Jessica , Jen, whoever got her husband killed, urgh... Finally could see why Peter's brother was seeing the disfigured face in the mirror, poor thing. WOW, show was off the hook!
*The Hills resurrected itself and was actually good and not a sleeper like the past two episodes. Heidi and LC can no way be friends, Heidi is so what is the word stupid!! I mean she was on radio shows taking about the tape. she must really think LC is a moron.
okay, so all of these things are making me happy today and it is going to to be the 60's today, woot. I will take a semi-warm day anywhere i can get it. :)
*Jessica is having a swag giveaway on her blog Funky Finds and that makes me happy, a chance to have some swag is always good! :)
xoxo

23 comments:

  1. love all your recent posts- your dailies rock. I am doing something similar, but am WAY behind. I need to post some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stack of dailies is fab.
    And yay for warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list of things that makes you happy has me thinking what makes me happy. Might need to jack your post and do something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let me know too much about the episode last night, I taped it because I was volunteering at the Boys and Girls club.

    Good to know it is good though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey vee!!! i recently posted a Stitch recap & am hosting a swag bag giveaway on Funky Finds. i'd love for you to enter & to spread the word to your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought Heroes had gottena little bit sluggish, but last week's and then last night's were both SO good! i love that show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards & your blog make me happy too Vee! LOVE your cards. And those show critiques of yours...you are too funny. I just love your passion for them! I don't watch them but love reading your critiques!

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome post and I love your wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool! are you still planning on putting your cards in that little rack you got at OBX?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vee, please don't tell me what happened on Prison Break. I still have it tivo'ed.

    I've missed reading your blog. I'm really behind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are so cool!!!
    Loved hearing your favorite things:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. your dailies rock!!
    & scrapjack '08!!
    oh yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you have happiness all around you! Those cards are beautiful - I'm impressed! Thanks for being such a supportive commenter on SIS - it makes my day everytime I see you've commented! Have a great one Vee! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pic of your daily cards. I *SO* want to make these but don't know where/how to start. I don't have enough happening in my life on a daily basis to warrant creating these...but I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovin your dailies girl!!!!! Don't even get me started on HEROES!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the dailies! Can't wait for Thanksgiving either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dailies on a key ring - so good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. scrapjack 08?! any hints???

    seriously, how stupid can Heidi be? and her ultra blond her bugs me too. Spencer rates pretty high on the stupid meter..he always has this "duh" look on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  19. that stack of cards looks awesome vee! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE the cards all together. makes me happy that you are happy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. They look so great together like that!! I can't wait to have as many as you.
    Heroes really was so gooood. Finally some answers, damn!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. what an awesome collection of dailies, just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have my dailies exactly the same way, with a ring. I need a bigger ring though, where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo