snap

This weekend was fabulous and went way too fast. If I could I would so live in New York,San Francisco and LA, but I can't, darn... but I am lucky to live close to New York;so I am happy!! It was a blast as always but so so cold!! Here are some shots, had to take a picture of Parsons,
at will cold induced blurry photos :)
and leaving the city :( It was so fun to laugh,chat about our favorite shows, keeping lists,being together and finding new indulgences in the city. :) These girls are the best and so glad they are my friends and in my life.

okay, so I just watched the latest PR and my sister and I were reminiscing about the old days of Austin, Andre and Jay- we so loved those guys!! Somehow this season's cast does not have that extra something that all of these guys brought to the show. I loved Kit's design better than Jack's and why is Jack Christian's ride to Parson's? lol, what is up with that!!

I must admit my holiday spirit had lost its pep but I am back into the spirit and putting my beliefs in the front and making new traditions with my little family. I want them to really know the meaning of Christmas and not just the presents. So I am going really minimal but trying to make it fun as well and have some sort of fun activity for us each weekend until we go home for the holidays. I am excited and so I decided to do Shimelle's Christmas journal again this year with the intentions on completing my album this year. I want to keep it a little grunge, fun with minimal design. This is my cover, which I did with Tim Holtz distress crackle paint. This (yellow) paint is awesome, got it at the Ink Pad and SO glad I did, love the texture.


I can not wait to do my next page for today, so off to create!
xo

23 comments:

  1. This is amazing Vee! How do you do it?!
    Can't wait to see more of your Shimelle Christmas classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! Are you ready for tomorrow?!?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great album! Just gorgeous! I love The Ink Pad too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool- on the list of "to do" things- maybe next year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pictures (can't wait to see and hear more)
    love the xmas plan
    love the crackle paint
    love that label
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back and great start to your album!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun fun fun trip to NYC. I would totally have taken a pic of Parsons, too. =)

    Can't wait to see the rest of your Christmas journal... looks pretty hot so far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the start of your christmas journal!! Can't wait to see what you come up with as the days go on.
    And totally jealous you are so close to nyc - was there once during the holidays and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I love that journal!!! So pretty vee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for weekends in NYC (I love it there!).

    I love your Christmas album cover..I thought about doing that class but I'm so 'un-festive' this year, it wouldn't work for me. Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hard to believe I grew up in Buffalo and never got to NYC! Glad you had a fun weekend, and your Christmas Journal looks awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the cover! simple is better sometimes, right? ;) cool pics....looks like you had fun! glad you made it back safely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the crackle paint, can't wait to see how this comes together!

    You deserved NY, glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOH.. love your book. Glad you had a great weekend with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh, I need to get to NYC, it's been too long!! Love the pic of Parson's!! I too miss the days of Jay!!! I loved Jeffrey too!! :)

    Beautiful album!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. mannn. i live in LA, and i'm going to san francisco this weekend (i seem to have gone a lot this year), but where i really really want to go to is NYC. sigh. i'll trade you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Take me with you next time????
    Love the pics and, as always, you inspire me to no end to just go and scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love love that label and jealous you went to NYC...such a great time of year to go there

    ReplyDelete
  19. Will watch for your Christmas creations! You're already farther along than me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm doing the journal your christmas too...I love it so far! Your minimalist idea is so cool...love your first pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. happy monday girl!
    you are just oozing with creativity on here!
    cheers,
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  22. awwww i love our blurry photo! you so have to e-mail any you have. i have like 3 total, but will e-mail them later. and yeah, totally agree about pr, i so don't love anyone yet. other than the bear guy. i want to have his babies!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh what a purty journal!!
    can't wait to see it all throughout the month.
    Happy Holidays friend

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo