5/5 recap


25/365
Originally uploaded by veec23

-365 picture every day this week, so proud of myself!
-see I am sporty spice today, ha!!
-1/5 times I scrapped this week, not bad but I wanted to do more.
-I need to mask like no one's business, face feels like leather at the moment.
-did a daily this morning and saw the date actually matched the irl date, cool.
-making gingerbread houses and going around town to see Christmas decorations too this weekend.
-we are supposed to get slammed with some ice tomorrow so B and I are making a mad dash around town to finish Christmas shopping before the weather strikes.
-add grocery store to the list even if I don't want to because I know it will be crazy, you know everyone has to go buy bread, milk and water like that is going to substain you through dire conditions. My list will be like candy, candy and more candy for above gingerbread houses. :)
-now just hoping that the children don't lift off to pluto from sugar overload, hehehe...
have a great weekend y'all!!
xo


17 comments:

  1. cute pic! have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the shopping before the ice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, i am lovin' that photo of you. Can you say "Work it!" We're suppose to get some more snow so I feel your pain about the store, I need to put that on my list as well! Enjoy!!! Lovin' your dailies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's gonna snow here too and i dread wal-mart tonight but i must go b/c we're baking cookies tomorrow.
    i'm sure they're already out of milk by now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Ice, what's that like? Have fun with the gingerbread houses and being homebound through the storm!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pic!!

    Hope you have a great weekend. And stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Work it, girl!!!! You look great in that pic, Vee!

    Stay warm and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude. I need to start up my 365. I miss it. But with no computer right now, it makes the uploading part kinda hard to do. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pic! and good luck with the sugar overload!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're looking good Vee!
    We're getting that storm here in Ontario too...we won't be doing much this weekend so we'll hang out in pj's all day long.

    Thanks for letting me know about the kit, I checked out the website, seems like something I'd like to get.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are inside, nice and warm, and getting to hang with the kiddos and scrap too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh! i love it even more in color! you so pretty!

    look at you all busy with your list. stay warm and be careful...i hear nasty weather is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great photo! :)

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats a great pic of ya my dear! Congrats on getting that done. I need a to do list but I get upset when i do nothing on them lmao! Have fun with the gingerbread house. Oh and be careful in that ice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We really haven't had too bad of weather, and they've been calling for the end of world ice and snow storms...we'll see. Can't wait to see the gingerbread house! And love that pic of you gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the feeling of being caught up except i never seem to feel it! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Go VEE Go. I love this picture of you! I wished I was scrapping more 0/5 this week. So understand the leather skin....girl you don't even want to see my heels!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo