do you have wi-fi..

so I am back at my office, hehehe...
I am out and about looking for a birthday present for s2, her birthday is Sunday. I can not believe she will be four. Christmas was lovely, warm and relaxing. I have been scrapping away, playing with last week's dare and made this:







So B and I need quick Internet access yesterday and didn't want to drive 40 minutes to get it so we call the town library and ask if they have computers and to our delight they did. However before b gets off the phone with the librarian I ask B to ask her if they have wi-fi ( I knew this would be pushing it but thought to ask it anyway). So B ask her and she was baby I don't even know what that is but you can come on over. I thought that was so cute and one of the reasons why I love the country. + the accents, it is funny how I get mine back as soon as I am here for an extended stay. She was still so polite, that would have not been the case in MD.
have to get back out there with the mobs, have an awesome weeknd!
xo

19 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good holiday!? What is that "stressed" stamp? Me likey lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book Vee! I hope you guys have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVIN' your pages girl! As much as I hate that you were/are feelin' that way, my fav is the "stressed" one. ALL are AWESOME though!

    Hope you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pages...lol, even though I am originally from the north, I definitely love the souther hospitality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohhh....this is some major inspo!! i love every piece of this...and how are you making the circle with the splotches...i need whatever that is, i love the look.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the book! Crackin me up with your story "baby I don't even know what that is"...I can hear it...so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rad mini Vee! Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL at the the wifi comments!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that mini is the bomb! i love it! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow how cool is your work!!!! So excited to have found your blog! bookmarking it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love every single page of the mini. girl- i had to deal with dial up for the past week and just plain gave up even trying to check my email. weird but now it's fun to catch up on everything! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one awesome mini, Vee!!
    So glad your Christmas was a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. that mini is the best!!! amazing what a few days of rest and souther hospitality will do to refresh your spirit! look forward to seeing you in 08. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's cute about the wi-fi. I don't know where you are but if there's a Krystal or Hardees nearby they may have wi-fi. Both of those fast food joints have it here in Alabama!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW I just love your minis. They are absolutely CUTE!!! you are very talented! Minis are my new thing for 2008!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. P>S> I had a question about your link buttons on the left side of your screen. I'm new to the blogspot thing and i just wondered how that was done!

    Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the stress mini....you so rock the paint girl! makes me want to run out and get some!

    ReplyDelete
  19. absolutely LOVE the layouts you have going on here! LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo