down to the wire, deux.

It's Monday and so cold. I wish I was back in my warm surroundings but had to blow (literally) into work today. It is freezing and no we didn't get hammered by the elements. It is good because this area is on lock down when we get any kind of weather besides sun but on the other hand if it had snowed I could be home now, ha! So excited that we will be heading south on Friday to spend the holidays with our mommy and extended family. Plus I am really excited and hopeful to find some thrift finds at a local swap meet in downtown Lynchburg, jumping with glee!! :)

So tv has been reduced for me seriously but, have found some gems while trying to fill the void like:

The Colbert Report, specifically love the better know a district segment with Rep.Eleanor Holmes Horton is a riot!:)
48 hours Hardcore Evidence on the Discovery Times network, yeah say no more. :)
I am excited that NBC is bringing back Gladiators in 08!! B and I loved this show on Saturdays mornings as kids!! I hope it will be as good or better as it was back in the day.

I did complete two more pages in my Christmas journal over the weekend:


some dailies too!
have a great one!!

xo




17 comments:

  1. Love Colbert & the Daily show....not much else on TV....love your CJ pages...man I so need to catch up and those CARDS are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "pull to open"-thing on the OK card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE. American Gladiators is AWESOME. So excited for the re-release of that show. And OMG for realsies! Loving the dailies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww. You're going to my old neck of the woods. Tell South Carolina I said hello and have fun soaking up the warmth.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a great time with your family! I've been catching up on The History Channel to fill my tv obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't envy you. It has been 80 and sunny most days of Dec here in Miami.
    It's chilly today, but it feels great to be outside.
    Love the scrappage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your dailies!! Hope you have a wonderful trip and find lots of goodies.

    Your graham cracker houses looked yummy! And all the candy and stuff...mmmmm!

    Thanks for letting me know about the 365 deal. I think I might try it starting the 1st.

    have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been cold and snowy here too. We had a storm and lots of snow but it was mild today so YAY!
    Love your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are always rockin the dailies ;)

    I know what you mean about the lack of good TV...so sad for no Greys and no Desperate Housewives

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your pages!

    We have also cooled off around here. We went from 80 last week to in the 40s. At least it feels like Christmas!

    I hate that Heroes is gone...but LOST will be back soon and I can't wait for that!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo...I love your album! Actually, I really love how you bring paint into your work...it's very cool! (Paint is great, but how you use it, rocks!)

    Anyway, happy holidays to you and yours and keep warm (heh-heh)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the red glitter is fab! if it's going to be this cold i wish it would just snow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehe! the omg one is totally my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  14. way to go on the dailies. super impressed with the book too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous11:30 PM

    dude. breanne and i are scrapping on friday.. wish you could come, but i see you're leaving. boo. could use a little vee inspo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. amy lapi11:30 PM

    that was me :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo