making it happen

yep, those are my Christmas cards, all addressed last night while watching heroes. Let me just tell you, that show is the best darn show on tv!! It was so good, loved every angle and how they all came together. Milo, milo, milo can you please drop Hayden and give me a call, jk. :) I can't wait for it to come back on already miss it, may just have to watch it again online, I won't give anything away but Hiro meant business somehow I do not think Adam will stay there.

Yes, only one little lonely daily but I will have lots soon to share. I had to use up some leftover paint from my Christmas journal so here it is. :)
So much Christmas inspiration going on in blogland. I want to check out Tim Holtz 12 days of Christmas, Rebecca Sower and Teresa McFayden are also some really cool things in the spirit of the holidays.

This is day two of my journal; I always hope for a white Christmas, had an ice one before but somehow it isn't the same and probably doesn't count. I semi painted a chipboard snowflake and added some glitter glaze, love that stuff!!
I forgot to tell you we jacked a jack, yeah nothing is off limits!! Here is my take, more glitter,lol.
well off to work, have a fabulous day!!
xo

18 comments:

  1. I am in love with the scrapage!!!
    I have to go watch Heroes NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pages & good for you geting your cards done...I still need to start mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i luuuurve that jack.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok...wow wow and wow! I adore the sisters page! Can I jack a jack that has been jacked? I too am in love with the TIM Holtz 12 days of Christmas! With the 12 billion posters in the comments section maybe you or I can win a stamp set lol!
    Love all the inspiration I find on your blog and blah(me sticking my tongue out at you) I don't even have cards done let alone addressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seriously going to have a FIT if I don't get my hands on some MM NOTEWORTHY!!! LOL, Heroes was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. trying to get my cards out this week too....great daily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that Lo is awesome, Vee!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! My mission is to get my cards finished this week too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What! Christmas cards??? You overachiever!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the page- and you are amazing. done with christmas cards? i know it sounds funny but we don't send them out!!! i heard that once I start I have to do it for forever! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your daily and your Christmas entry. Can't wait to see your Christmas cards completed! I'm so not doing mine this year.

    P.S Whatever happened to Prison Break? I've been so sick and out of the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i don't know, i'm pretty sad that this was the second episode where peter didn't lose his shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved Heros last night! Why are Adam and Siler so darned cute? I don't want to think they are...but they ARE! Heh-heh.

    Love your pages and am really taken by the Sister page. So cool what you've done with the lined paper! Eye catching and great for bringing in the focus...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I miss Heroes, too. Kinda sad, but wanna see where it all goes from here. Love how your journal is coming too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow that is a lot of cards!! I love love ur jack! It is truly awesome. Love everythin you have created here my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, congrats on getting all your cards done! i love that lo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm so jealous of you and your addressed christmas cards. i bought mine, but haven't addressed a one. LOL

    love your jack

    ReplyDelete
  18. kudos to you for doing your x-mas cards..I am soooo behind ;)

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the layout

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo