merry christmas.

via Panera Bread, free wi-fi, couldn't be better than that-granted I had to drive 45 minutes to get here but that is priceless in my book. I feel like Elise in her office. :) So I made it to my mom's on Friday and we have been eating, hanging out, shopping, opening presents and just enjoying our time with one another. Yeah, opening presents, S2 have opened one everyday since we have been here. We usually open a few on Christmas Eve but started a new tradition this year with opening some before today. They love it and it's like Christmas everyday. :) Oh and I forgot baking, we are making Red Velvet, Fresh Apple and Cream Cheese pound cakes today. Did I mention they will be all from scratch, yeah that means very good on the taste buds and tummy but not so much on the hips. lol. I did some dailies too, feeling so productive :)
My gallery is up at Polkadot Whimsy!! I love the mini I made the best,lots of paint and just letting it flow. This is one of the layouts I created with the kit. Morgan took this awesome photo with her fisheye, love the colors in the photo. :)
Have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season chickas!!
xo

15 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! Love the one word dailies, you're so inspiring Vee! All the best for 2008 cuz you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red velvet...YUM!
    Love those dailies!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy lapi12:25 PM

    merry christmas my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your family Vee! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your dailies!!
    merry christmas vee@!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh - can i get some of that pound cake...sounds SO yummy.

    I've fallen off the 'dailies' bandwagon...darnit!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas my friend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yum yum.
    the food and the dailies.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a Merry little Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you had a very merry christmas my dear!!! Love ur polka dot stuff! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful layout! hope you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The lo getting together is great. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo