picture post a la Stacey

Almost the end of another week and I am ready for the weekend as always. I love it when Stacey does a post full of pics. I don't have many but I thought it would still be fun!

My dailies, loving the red one, well all things red at the moment. I guess I am becoming a little less grinchy. :)

My 365 picture for today. I felt like dressing up for work today no sneakers today. :)


More Christmas journal pages. I need to play catch up but it is still fun.

Looky, looky see who is on the cover of the Jan. issue of Lucky!! yes Serena aka irl Blake. I was so happy when I got it out of the mailbox yesterday and so bummed that GG didn't come on last night!

I will be designing for Michelle Hill's kit club, Polkadot Whimsy!!! I am so excited and have held onto this secret for like forever. I will have some peeks at my projects in a few days :)
xo


19 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new gig!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrats on the DT! I can't wait to see what you do with the kits....and I always love all your mini albums that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats - you're gonna rock those kits! we are still treeless here :)
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the new gig!!

    i missed gg last night too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Look forward to seeing your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the dt!
    Lucky mag is my absolute fav...that's the only mag I sub too. She was in Instyle mag this month too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute pics on your blog today! =) and cool on the dt! those kits are so cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly5:53 PM

    I love your boots- great picture.

    Can't wait to see what you create as part of the Polkadot Whimsy DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really loving the texture you're adding to your dailies lately, so yummy! And congrats on being on the dt for PW. I gotta check them out, are they new? I'm looking for a monthly kit for the new year, that's my present for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the kit club! looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh love ur dailies and ur lil book! Congrats girl!!!! That place looks super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Broke out the boots for work... man, you are making me feel ashamed of my pajama clad self!! LOL... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on DT! Yeah! Love your self portrait, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. amylapi9:33 AM

    vee!! those pages are soo awesome! and CONGRATS!! :) your comment about my hair made me smile so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh big big congrats on the dt - michelle hill is the sweetness.

    fun can't wait to see all the goodness you create!!!

    Court

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad there are other Gossip Girl fans out there!!! It's so addicting!

    Congrats on your new DT! Fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. yay! serena! and i so can't wait to see your stuff! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats on the designing spot! you will rawk it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. go Vee with your bad self.
    you are gonna kill those kits.
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo