and the excitment builds

Are you getting excited?! LOST is two days away!!! I am so excited and if I knew more people near me that looked at the show I would so have a LOST premier party. :) I am so excited, looked at some more movies, Eastern Promises was so worth it's weight in gold per Jamaica. It only made me love Viggo Morsen even more. Did you know he is like 49, hot :)

My latest page in my art journal, the word was connect. I found this awesome quote from SATC, that I can relate to and makes me want to see the movie like today.

My photo of my fabric collection for overlooked. I love my fabric, it is small collection but I love every piece of fabric that I have, some are gifts which makes it even more special.
Some daily cards that I made with some awesome tape my girl Adrienne sent me, love it. I love circles and dots so you know I want to add it to everything.
off to work, running late
xo

17 comments:

  1. Are you kidding?!?!? I am counting the minutes till LOST!!!
    Love the fabric. LOVE>

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I have only ever seen the first series but I did love it! I must watch the rest.

    Love your fabrics - I have a little collection of fat quarters that I love to take out and look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to, and I mean HAVE to get my last disc tomorrow and watch it! I forgot to mail the #5 one back last week and now I am worried I won't get it before Thursday!!! I LOVE the new art journal, but I am not, I repeat I am not taking on another weekly challenge... but it is oh so tempting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to get myself a LOST dvd-box.
    Great work Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY so glad you like it! :-) and you ALREADY know how I feel about LOST! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's one delish stack of fabric & your daily's +atc's are gah-gah gorgeous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very excited about Lost, but I missed the last couple episodes! I need to hurry up and download them and get caught up.

    Everything you make is just gorgeous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo-hoo!! We can't wait for LOST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooohoohoh another lost fan! hallelujah!!! I LOVE LOST> I love Alias, but ALAS, Alias is no longer so Lost I am. Love your banner on your blog! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yes, LOST is definitely making me excitable!!

    cannot WAIT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i love those cards vee!! i need to start them...ah someday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Vee..I am LOVING that circle of stars stamp...I 'need' one of those. :-) Love the art journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh i love ur fabric too!!! Love ur art journal...AND girl dont get me started on lost! If you lived by me I would so be at that premire party! LOL! I cant wait!!AGH!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm excited for you that Lost is returning.don't let that stop you from making more yummy pages :)
    love the fabric pic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my holy goodness gracious...I am SO excited about Lost. It's really all I cankinda think about today. I can't imagine what tomorrow will be like!!!! lol (Glad to know someone else is obsessed!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooooh...your fabric collection looks yummy! Lovin' the journal entries!

    Lost...can not wait!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh! that is fun tape and your fabric stash looks super yum!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo